• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Favorite Replica in your Collection ?

museguy

19/10/12
Thank you All !!

This thread is turning into all that I wished for, I am learning from the experts and very appreciative of everyone sharing your knowledge.

Cheers.

museguy

19/10/12
LOL, yeah. Subs are too run of the mill for me to pick as a fav. Most watches I would pick as a fav have some back story as to the things I learned building them. Learning to use a gen dial on a DJ, creating dials from decals, in the case of the Omega just the first watch I ever built. So these two as well, simply by being ones I learned the most on.

IMG-4822.jpg

IMG-2744.jpg

Wow NCRich

You are a master, very appreciative of you sharing your favorites !

Is there a thread of the Omega build ? Can you tell me more about the Omega base watch ?

Thank you.

P.S. Damn that Omega is beautiful !!

Last edited:

museguy

19/10/12
Dear TheSociety

How are you ? I am a big fan of your threads and photos of your watches.

Would you mind sharing your favorite replica ?

Thank you !

Oris

Public Figure
Supporter
25/7/13
Dear Oris

Thank you for sharing !

Please tell more about the Blue Prince Oyster Date, what factory ? Did the watch come with that crystal ?

Plus more about the sub, factory ? Franken ?

Cheers !

The Tudor Sub is a JKF 9411/0.

It's had some casework, crystal and an updated roulette date wheel added. Hands have been lightly aged, as have the bezel and case. There was some conjecture as to whether the crystal is a Clark or a gen, so it was priced accordingly.

The 16610LN is a bone stock TC V7.

It came with a new genuine crystal (unfitted) when I bought it but honestly, I love the watch just as it is.

Pretty KH dial, TC hands, TC 2824, 'that' bezel, and what is IMO the best case and bracelet out of the box. You could say this is one example that is destined to remain 100% stock :)

Ruffa2019

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/19
b35f1526fb8cca49664685367ef0c951.jpg

Hi Ruffa2019

Thank you for sharing, what factory is your Black Bay 58 ?

Cheers

Not sure on factory I’m afraid, TD was WatchFinder aka Fat Panda aka Tim. Purchased Nov last year. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruffa2019

26/10/19
b35f1526fb8cca49664685367ef0c951.jpg

Hi Ruffa2019

Thank you for sharing, what factory is your Black Bay 58 ?

Cheers

Not sure on factory I’m afraid, TD was WatchFinder aka Fat Panda aka Tim. Purchased Nov last year. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fuzzmex

2/9/17
museguy ​​​​​​ That is the least boring Rolex I have ever seen. Love the strap combo. Well done Sir!

Reactions: museguy

ansoncopeland

13/2/20
Friend of mine had a black Pelagos that looked very close to the gen, I recently bought it from him and it has become my favourite rep. Though I recently bought a VSF version 2 Seamaster diver 300m, I think it just might beat the Pelagos when I receive it and put it on.

Reactions: museguy