• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss Pro Hunter - Opinions

Warship1111

Horology Curious
19/10/18
Hi Everyone - wanted to get opinions on the Rolex Milgauss pro hunter below. Looks almost indistinguishable to me , and has some weight to it. The weakness is the band IMO. Dial is flawless. Let me know what you think !

Reactions: vcappp

Warship1111

Horology Curious
19/10/18
Where do you typically get it coated? Any tips? I would love to have that done. I am in disbelief of the quality of the rep. Insane

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The seconds hand it's not as pointy as the gen, the crown logo is a bit "fat" compared to the gen (not really noticeable at "normal distance") and the glass has a stronger/different green coating.

Cheers

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
So glad I found this thread! My first rep was a Milgauss DLC black. Just wanted to share
eba04b81aaa5a727ab687709e48ae61e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Wait, which TD has these? A good friend has one of these PVD/blacked out Bamford reps as a grail, maybe I can get one for him

Warship1111

Horology Curious
19/10/18
I know he’s not a TD on this site but the only place I’ve been able to find this version is through Andrew on Trusty Time. I have had all good experiences with him however I’m sure there is a reason he isn’t a TD here.

would like to get mine coated

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
So glad I found this thread! My first rep was a Milgauss DLC black. Just wanted to share
eba04b81aaa5a727ab687709e48ae61e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Your watch does not have “PRO-HUNTER” on the dial.

Could you please share which factory and what version of it?

If you do not know, could you please share where or which dealer did you find it at least?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ssr905

1/11/18
Spain
I got this watch on a trip to Bali this summer. I got it in a store called "Bagus watch" in Kuta, and I was told it has a japanese movement and don´t know much more, but it only cost me 105 euros, so well worth the investment. I am amazed at the level of detail they could pull off at this price point: The rehaut is excellently made and centered, with a ref number at 6 o'clock. The crystal is green as per gen, and not only on the rims as I have seen on other reps, and it has a laser-etched rolex crown at 6o´clock. It keeps good time, I have tested it and had an average of +/- 15 sec/day. I'll try to get a caseback opener to take a look at the movement and see if it has a doble-case for magnetic protection or not.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I got this watch on a trip to Bali this summer. I got it in a store called "Bagus watch" in Kuta, and I was told it has a japanese movement and don´t know much more, but it only cost me 105 euros, so well worth the investment. I am amazed at the level of detail they could pull off at this price point: The rehaut is excellently made and centered, with a ref number at 6 o'clock. The crystal is green as per gen, and not only on the rims as I have seen on other reps, and it has a laser-etched rolex crown at 6o´clock. It keeps good time, I have tested it and had an average of +/- 15 sec/day. I'll try to get a caseback opener to take a look at the movement and see if it has a doble-case for magnetic protection or not.

thanks for the detailed informative answer. thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk