• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi ,Covid 19 vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
To paraphrase Mike Tyson: Everyone has a plan until they get COVID-19.

Sadly we have life saving drugs avaliable, but because its cheap and works great they dont want to use them. But they were ok with using a extremely expensive drug till they found out it had horrible side-effects. Unlike Ivermectine and Monoclonal Antibodies and vitamin drip and vitamin D. But it only works for poor countries who cannot afford the vaccine. But you do you.

Im out I want to go back to talking watches and enjoying my freedom in my state. You do you.

Reactions: kavorca1

RYenZero

Professional Coin Tosser
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/4/20
United States
During a crisis and uncertain times, Conservatives count on the wisdom and intelligence of the American people to make the right choice. The Democrats count on their stupidity.

Typical prog/lib/soc response to an National emergency:
1. Close churches, synagogues, and mosques, but keep abortion clinics open.
2. Release convicted felons and lock up Citizens.
3. Subsidize illegal aliens.
4. Ban potentially life saving drugs but keep weed and liquor stores open.
5. Fund the Kennedy Center.
6. Buy personal protection equipment from the country that unleashed the virus.
7. Give themselves a raise.

Liberalism destroys everything. Eventually it will destroy itself. The trick is for sane people to survive long enough to see that day.

Here, we have a moronic specimen of dysfunctional humankind who regurgitates disinformation sourced directly from the Kremlin GRU playbook. You make Putin so very proud, comrade.

Sent from the RWI App

pjfry

Horology Curious
11/8/16
Sadly we have life saving drugs avaliable, but because its cheap and works great they dont want to use them. But they were ok with using a extremely expensive drug till they found out it had horrible side-effects. Unlike Ivermectine and Monoclonal Antibodies and vitamin drip and vitamin D. But it only works for poor countries who cannot afford the vaccine. But you do you.

I am afraid this is a forum about fake watches, not fake science.

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
Can we get back to watches now?

Here’s one!
c892a4681a0bd408b0955e72194b5bdd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Quitte a se faire scammer et parler politique (ya du gros level là LOL), faites le au moins EN FRANCAIS, vous etes sur French Corner, pour le p*tain de salut (almost litteral traduction of "for f*ck's sake !).

Merci et encore bravo !

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.