Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

JLC Diver Master Compressor Replacement Straps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JLC Diver Master Compressor Replacement Straps

Hey guys, I cant find any straps for this on the after market. Could someone assist other than just the genuine JLC ones? I live in Europe so it would help to have something in the EU but I am flexible.

upping in hope of response.

Comment

Can you post a picture of the watch?

If you're talking about the Navy Seals Diver Master Comp, the options for straps are down to you. The big flaw with the watch is the groove machined into the case in between the lugs, the genuine bracelet and leather strap hide this, anything else will expose it. So if you're not bothered, the worlds your oyster.

Comment

Yeap. As stated above. Either contact the td's for tie rubber bracelet or leather strap or just use a nato, sail cloth strap. They cover the machined groove pretty well.

Comment

I can't find any TD that sells the rubber separately. Can you please help? Journeyman and Madcap

Comment

Can't help you there. Ordered mine on the rubber strap from Mary watch over at RWG. Don't have any plans on selling it anytime soon

Comment

i think i can help you, contact me in pm.

Comment

Working...
              X