• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The JLC Eyecandy Thread

Major Tom

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/7/15
IMG-20200101-142901754.jpg

Reactions: pabloneco

FelixS

Renowned Member
Patron
9/1/19
Munich, Germany
Sorry that I post this watch again, but I am really so much in love with it :love:

I don’t know if it happened to you anytime, but I have really a lot of reps, but since I got this watch I wear it almost every day - all day long - and I must look at it about 100 times a day, and every time I watch it, I think to myself „I love this watch, I really LOVE it“ :)

WoNEc.jpg
WofHX.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Last edited:

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
Sorry that I post this watch again, but I am really so much in love with it :love:

I don’t know if it happened to you anytime, but I have really a lot of reps, but since I got this watch I wear it almost every day - all day long - and I must look at it about 100 times a day, and every time I watch it, I think to myself „I love this watch, I really LOVE it“ :)

WoNEc.jpg
WofHX.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

Is it a rep? If so what factory?

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
They're not and as far as I'm aware, they're not supposed to be - so alright here in terms of authenticity.

Rrari1

Looking Around
24/4/13
They're not and as far as I'm aware, they're not supposed to be - so alright here in terms of authenticity.

Ah I see, It is hard to tell in the photo. In particular the 10 o clock marker looked like it was not attached at the tip, but it must just be a shadow. It is a beautiful watch.

tdx18

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/10/19
I'm sorry if I've chosen some of my words rather poorly, thus compromising my message.

What I meant is that they're supposed to be not attached at the tips, so what you see at 10 'o clock is and should be correct for ever other marker, too.

Last edited: