No announcement yet.

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm new here and especially in the world of replicas so excuse me in advance if I ask a question of noob, this watch makes me very much want, you would have a reliable replica dealer to advise me to buy it who would have it in stock right now ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimal View Post
      Hello, I'm new here and especially in the world of replicas so excuse me in advance if I ask a question of noob, this watch makes me very much want, you would have a reliable replica dealer to advise me to buy it who would have it in stock right now ?
      ask any TD
      patience is the key in our world
      welcome !

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post

Shit...is the stem broken?
        Stem is still inside the watch, looks like it was a clean break so hopefully there's enough there to get it up and running again.

Just waiting for Adrian to get back from his holidays so he can work his magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for everyone ordered straps from me.

Comment

Originally posted by ziczacleather View Post
            Thank you for everyone ordered straps from me.

Still satisfied with it great work

Comment

Originally posted by RobSe1 View Post

Shit...is the stem broken?
              I was gonna buy this...until i saw your post. I don’t want to be left with some broken watch

Comment

Originally posted by spogi View Post

I was gonna buy this...until i saw your post. I don’t want to be left with some broken watch

This is not typical for this watch. It can happen with any watch. I had it happen to two watches in just the last three months. Both times it was not that big of a reparation.

Comment

Well so i guess you should stay away from the rep world

Comment

It can happen with any watch and isn't too difficult a fix.

What I will say, is this is my third consecutive m2m deal where there has been a problem. I never make a fuss, I always fund the repairs myself and never ask for recourse (on this one I bought before green light so even if I wanted to I couldn't, but I wouldn't anyway)

Out of courtesy though I always let the seller know. On none of the 3 occasions did I get a reply. I don't want a refund, I don't want a repair share, nothing. Just a polite reply saying 'sorry to hear that' would do. Instead bullshit tracking numbers and stone cold silence.

Moral of the story - no more m2m.

Comment

So guys, in the end, after all these months is there some pic of the ZF near the gen? Until now I only saw the ones from Repworld regarding the silver dial model.

Comment

So guys, after all these months, how has the ZF JLC rep held up for you guys in terms of accuracy and durability?
                        The pictures of broken stems on these watches is making me hesitant to get reps with clone movement of the jlc in house movement.
                        I think the asian 3135 is cheap and reliable imo

Comment

So guys, after all these months, how has the ZF JLC rep held up for you guys in terms of accuracy and durability?
                          The pictures of broken stems on these watches is making me hesitant to get reps with clone movement of the jlc in house movement.
                          I think the asian 3135 is cheap and reliable imo

This isn't a clone movement of the JLC in house movement it's a Miyota 9015 based moonphase movement. It should be pretty reliable.

I've seen one picture of a broken stem, but that can happen with any watch.

Comment

Originally posted by yllekp View Post
                            Just in case anyone is dithering:
                            Damn Patrick!! Looks beautiful. This watch is going to be my Xmas present to myself
                            "Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die"

Comment

My indoor shot does not do this beautiful dial justice...overall been impressed with this watch, and no noisy miyota!!!!!

Comment

This watch is hard to capture the shine of all the stand out features in one shot... markers,moon/stars , dial sun burst, hands and case shine as the light hits them all at diferent angles and you get some shining while other parts go shade.

But its repped so well... and i like that different parts shine when rotating the wrist. Same can be said about moon...saw some comments that it looks flat and gen looks more 3d but thats just the light. caught some shots with some of the moon in shade and gives it that 3d look!

This is a very well done rep.. best i own id say..and with gen strap looks every bit gen People who dont have it, definitely stick it on the buy list

Comment

Working...
                                X