Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.

Announcing PICR.me , RWI's own image hosting site!
See more
See less

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Livaren View Post

I also placed mine with Lucy, when did you place your order?
    Oh man....it’s long story....I actually placed my order together with a white dial when this thread started!! Received the white dial but just kept getting excuses for the black dial not being available. Even getting the white dial from her was a mission....apparently there was dust in the white dial and it had to go back to factory...then there was something else.

Comment

Shit. Thoughts and prayers bro, I guess I haven't had that bad of a ride compared to you!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks man. I don’t mind the missions we have to go through. It’s part of the fun for me. Keeps me from getting bored.

In the meantime I got Jacobs to make me this all black croc strap for the white dial:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post
            Thanks man. I don’t mind the missions we have to go through. It’s part of the fun for me. Keeps me from getting bored.

In the meantime I got Jacobs to make me this all black croc strap for the white dial:
            Nice Strap.
            I am waiting to receive mine from Peterwatch acc.

https://imgur.com/a/PDGpZfk

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post

How much for that Jacob strap?

Comment

Beautiful straps. Has anyone tried putting on the strap for the actual watch, and do know whether they would fit? I'm thinking of buying the watch's actual strap from the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by ehhcl3537rwi View Post

Nice Strap.

My MUT alligator strap is from Peter.watchacc

Comment

How much for that Jacob strap?
                    He charges €153 (5weeks delivery)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackJaguar View Post
                      Beautiful straps. Has anyone tried putting on the strap for the actual watch, and do know whether they would fit? I'm thinking of buying the watch's actual strap from the dealer.
                      I had an appointment to pick one up from the JLC store in London. It's a hefty investment however (£310). Camille Fournet in that respect is cheaper and far more customised (they make JLC's straps).

I managed to pick up an almost new JLC Gen strap on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price. However it's 22 (not 21mm) in width so I'm hoping I can squeeze it to fit!

Beautiful strap there Mech!

Comment

Nice Strap.

Peter is a great guy and a friend of mine here in Bangkok. I would recommend him highly to all. He has made some great straps for me and many friends.
                        After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Originally posted by thechicco View Post
                          I had an appointment to pick one up from the JLC store in London. It's a hefty investment however (£310). Camille Fournet in that respect is cheaper and far more customised (they make JLC's straps).

I managed to pick up an almost new JLC Gen strap on eBay for a ridiculously cheap price. However it's 22 (not 21mm) in width so I'm hoping I can squeeze it to fit!

22 will squeeze to 21 easypeasy . Done it many times.
                          After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world

Comment

Thinking about letting one go, don't really need two of the same. Not sure which.

Comment

Originally posted by thechicco View Post

Thank you for this, my friend. I'm willing to put in the investment for the actual JLC strap, if it fits. I think a gen strap will give it that extra "kick," which will really make it feel like gen. Please keep us posted whether the strap fits the watch. Really curious to know.

Comment

Originally posted by timnic54 View Post

22 will squeeze to 21 easypeasy . Done it many times.
                                This is great to know. Fingers crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X