• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

Keyblue

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/17
Bah was hoping white dial to come out first. Guess will wait awhile then.

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
Yup I wish they could release ALS ether 1815 or Datograph.... or perhaps Lange 1.

the moment they release one of these reps, I am the first in line to buy one.

I wouldn't buy the datograph though as my favourite part of that watch is the movement which is the most beautiful I have ever seen. The Lange 1 or any of their other big date reference would get my money though.

Saying that, there are some decent Glashutte original reps and they are similar to Lange

PlanetZoom

I'm Pretty Popular
28/8/16
USA
Oh my! A working moonphase! That opens up a whole new world.

What a great opportunity to finally make a really good Patek 5205 rep. Of course, there are some other changes that would be required.

ajslr21

Horology Curious
8/12/17
This has been on my watch list when InTime first did the gen vs rep. Just got confirmation from Ryan that the silver dial will be out 15-20 days later. I reckon the moonphase will contrast better on the silver dial. Can’t wait to get this bad boy.

JLCgeo

Known Member
30/8/17
EU
This has been on my watch list when InTime first did the gen vs rep. Just got confirmation from Ryan that the silver dial will be out 15-20 days later. I reckon the moonphase will contrast better on the silver dial. Can’t wait to get this bad boy.
Damm still 20 days ... I look forward to give them my $$$

reppists

MULTI ACCOUNT
10/3/18
IMG_0962.jpg

Reactions: RobSe1

chalupabatman

Looking Around
11/8/17
n00b question here but am I OK to just buy straight off the intime website or is it just a way better option to go through DM'ing with a TD?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
n00b question here but am I OK to just buy straight off the intime website or is it just a way better option to go through DM'ing with a TD?

read through the forum, especially the new members area and you will find tons of information that will answer every question you could possibly have at the beginning.

but to answer your question - write them (ryan from) intime an email if your watch is in stock - then place an order through the website - make your payment - receive QC pics - wait wait wait - enjoy.

chalupabatman

Looking Around
11/8/17
read through the forum, especially the new members area and you will find tons of information that will answer every question you could possibly have at the beginning.

but to answer your question - write them (ryan from) intime an email if your watch is in stock - then place an order through the website - make your payment - receive QC pics - wait wait wait - enjoy.

You da man! Thank you - have tried to do my reading but there's a lot to sift through and I really appreciate the quick help.