• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to stop chrono on 3714

ymee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/19
I pressed the bottom button and the chrono is spinning now. How do I stop it? Pressing the top button stops and starts the second hand. How to stop the chrono?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
PM'ed but here again for all users:

You have to use the upper button to start and to stop the chrono. You should not press the lower button while the chrono is running, this may cause damages! But I think you are lucky this time.

After you stopped the chrono with the upper button, you can reset it to zero by pressing the lower button.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ymee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/19
I'm not sure mine is a 3714. It's a portuguese bucherer I picked up from m2m. Pressing the top button only stops the big second hand or starts it. Pressing the bottom button doesnt seem to be doing anything. Tje chronos which are at 12 and 6 pm position, the 6pm chrono keeps spinning.

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
:))

Sorry but the subdial @6 is the running second...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
The 6 o'clock subdial is the running seconds and nothing to do with the chrono it runs constantly, the large second hand is the chrono and starts, stops and resets with the buttons. The top 12 o'clock subdial is the minute counter for the chrono

The biggest tip I can give you is do not use the chrono function, it will break sooner or later, randomly pressing the buttons it will be sooner

Last edited: