Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

M+F Mark(s) XVIII

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw the QC pics here.
    I am speechless:
    They charge >400 USD for a watch with no ss bracelet, insufficient AR coating, inaccurate date font and serious QC flaws (look at the crooked marker at 3 o clock).
    Last edited by pippo; 30-06-19, 17:43.

Comment

I have the MKS version and Date font looks better on the MKS version.
      I do find that the MKS version has some sharper edges near the inside of the lugs (Picky).
      I got one with the steel bracelet, and one SEL fits perfectly, the other is very difficult to install / remove.
      Just received a leather pilot strap from ZicZac, and I highly recommend it...looks much better than the rep strap.

Comment

This is my 4th QC:

The watch actually looks fantastic, but they never get the DW right, this one is too low. I'm sending this back yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by mujidominic View Post
          This is my 4th QC:

The watch actually looks fantastic, but they never get the DW right, this one is too low. I'm sending this back yet again.

Looks good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is my 4th QC:

On any watch, the date does not snap to the exact centered position on every day. There is nothing wrong with that watch

Comment

This is my 4th QC:

You are sending back this watch? Are you some sort of a psycopath? The datewheel is off by less than a tenth of a millimeter, you'll never get a better result

Comment

This is my 4th QC:

Just send to me and I'll fix your problem, by taking it off your hands so you don't have to look at it :P

Comment

I have this beauty on the way! Got a Rios mocha strap to go with, I’ll post when it gets here.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Comment

Just got it in! I threw out the strap and got a Rios buffalo leather strap that suits it much better.
                    The case feels very solid, the matte titanium looks like it can weather being an everyday watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ssr905 View Post

Just got it in! I threw out the strap and got a Rios buffalo leather strap that suits it much better.
                      The case feels very solid, the matte titanium looks like it can weather being an everyday watch.

Any hint of blue ar?

Comment

Originally posted by andyaudi42 View Post
                        Any hint of blue ar?
                        None

Comment

Originally posted by ssr905 View Post

None
                          Ahh boooo, but thanks for the confirmation

Comment

So the AR is lacking?
                            How are the stamps in the movement compared to gen? Gen has the SW300-1 as a base. The stamps i see dont look like the exact sellitta logo
                            https://www.intime05.co/iwc/6251-mar...lon-strap.html

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

I ordered the MARK XVIII IW327006 TITANIUM M+F and was pretty shocked because it came with a Miyota. I wanted to swap the movement to an ETA, that‘s why I recognized it. My TD said it was wrong on the website and all M+F have a Miyota movement. Could please someone check?

ssr905 do you have a asian clone movement inside yours?
                              Last edited by Rubens100; 10-08-19, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubens100 View Post
                                I ordered the MARK XVIII IW327006 TITANIUM M+F and was pretty shocked because it came with a Miyota. I wanted to swap the movement to an ETA, that‘s why I recognized it. My TD said it was wrong on the website and all M+F have a Miyota movement. Could please someone check?

ssr905 do you have a asian clone movement inside yours?
                                Interesting. It worries me a bit .

Comment

Working...
                                X