• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GSF Titanium Mark XVIII IW327006

fishandbread

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/4/18
yes date wheel look better. Would be good to see some other shots.

Looking real goood but i havent heard of this factory yet and havent seen any reviews on this watch yet! I really like this watch...hope there is a comparison soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Reactions: vcappp

tominjo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/08
EU
Got mine IWC Titanium Heritage this week.
At the and I received from my TD GF Factory with Miyota movement (updated version), not MKS version with Miyota which I ordered.

But I must said...I am very satisfied with this watch.Looking good, runs smooth, movement is not loud.
Dial is the same as GF version with A2892 movement, crown is nice with detailed and crisp "Probus Scafusia" marking.
DW font is somehow thinner IMO (maybe I am wrong) but well centered.

Strap is fine (will be replaced soon...new one is in the mail) and titanium buckle is realy nice with exellent IWC engraving.
Much better then on the M + F factory version of this IWC replica watch.I compared mine with pics of M+F version on Puretime's website.
A couple of pics of mine Titanium Heritage:

75-D77025-1-D5-F-43-B3-B6-DE-CE0-B5-B676-AEF.jpg

D52-E78-F2-E43-A-4-D59-9-A7-A-1-D149-DE9979-D.jpg

FC21-D0-B1-C125-48-FD-AC41-7481-A853-CFA3.jpg

EEF91321-BF7-C-403-B-8230-FEB61716-A146.jpg

99-FD3595-44-A1-4513-B986-C307-C4-FB46-B6.jpg

johnperruche

Looking Around
7/1/19
Hi everyone,

I just received my new Mark XVIII MKS (Miyota 9015) version from puretime but two things I wanted to check with some of you that already hold this one.

Is the rotor extremely noisy ?
What is the power reserve of yours ? Mine is not more than 8 hours...

I guess there is something wrong

tominjo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/08
EU
Hi everyone,

I just received my new Mark XVIII MKS (Miyota 9015) version from puretime but two things I wanted to check with some of you that already hold this one.

Is the rotor extremely noisy ?
What is the power reserve of yours ? Mine is not more than 8 hours...

I guess there is something wrong

Rotor on mine is not noisy, it is not louder then any other rotor in my watches.

​​​​​​Did you try to manualy wind the movement for the first time?

Post a couple of pictures of your MKS version, please.

newonboard

Omega&IWC
Supporter
Certified
5/5/19
EU
Same question. Which version is the best today? I've read almost everything, and it comes out that today M + F is the most "gen". someone has already m + f?

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
Just got the M+F Mark heritage (and the bronze BP).

The watch looks very nice - date is (almost) centered. The blue accent on the hands are not as strong as on the gen but I was expecting that.
Timekeeping is good and the rotor is very silent - so much that I am worried a bit about how good the autowind works
Quick date set it is anti clockwise, which is unusual - maybe they tricked me and sold me the GSF with Miyota : ) Does anyone know?

So far it looks like a good buy

20191005-142318.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkRockDoc

Haden

Looking Around
25/8/19
Hi, I ordered this watch back in September 2019 from intime. When it arrived the first thing was some fine sharp edges on the case edge. not a big problem for me and they were easily smoothed off with sand paper. before I get into to much detail I need to say that its a very good rep and these complaints are minor. So I put my own nato strap on as the straps that come with the watch are not great in my opinion. After a few days of wearing the watch I noticed some fog under the glass. I shower with it and never take it off. The fog got worse, more so when temperature changes eg sun then go inside. So then I opened the case back and found the o-ring was pinched in the case. This was causing moisture to get in. I ordered some replacement orings from essengler. Then dried the watch and greased the new o-ring and replaced it. Now I have had no issues with fog since. The other thing to mention is the texture of the case allows minor scratches but I now buff them out with some diamond .2micron paste. this is not recommended as it removed the sand blasted finish of the case, but I don't mind. I like to tinker. I use to have an old XVII black dial with 316 case and I do miss it. The yellow hands of the titanium XVIII is a bit yellow for my liking. So to sum up its a great rep after the oring issue was sorted, and a bit of case sanding. I have not taking this watch off my wrist since late 2019 and showered with it every day, swam at the beach etc and no issues at all. Oh and before I forget its is a little fast say 4min per week so no biggie. Great rep, but I would prefer the black/white hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: PunkRockDoc