• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

IWC 3714 ZF Gold Hands GEN vs REP comparison

Kornsoup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/2/16
Hi guys, I just want to show the different shades of gold in several lighting situations.
Needless to say, REP also needs improvement on the rings and the 3d effect (hour hand still look flat)

cWGTLcYl.jpg

(From Left to Right: GEN,REP,GEN,REP)

vZBpcahl.jpg

ysPzQspl.jpg

Dc1g4N3l.jpg

1v2oqOxl.jpg

c7Sv54Pl.jpg

Kornsoup

11/2/16
Diameters match. Hands sit a bit higher though. My watch is back in China for the moment (darn pusher fell off). I will put on the GEN hands and post pics once i get it back.

zafod999

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/10
Where did you buy your hands from?
Second Hand Shop?
;)

Seriously though, I'm also interested in buying gen hands and a gen white dial and would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction. Cheers.

QBalance156

25/8/07
Regarding the gen white dial, I asked scotchwatch and they said that I would be better off just looking on eBay (maybe scotchwatch price would be really expensive). That's where I ended up finding one and purchasing.

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
Rep is rep , gen is gen.

And postwhoring ist postwhoring. Please, mate, I know reaching 25 Posts- in order to sell the gem the whole community is waiting for a long time - might be troublesome from time to time. But I'm sure you find a better way to do this than reactivating old threads without any substance.