• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Does anyone have ZF IWC portuguese chrono 3714 RG with slate/grey dial?
and SS with blue dial?
Want to see is that have sunburst effect like GEN.

Peter Pan

29/1/13
Does anyone have ZF IWC portuguese chrono 3714 RG with slate/grey dial?
and SS with blue dial?
Want to see is that have sunburst effect like GEN.

Yes, the ardoise dialed 3714 has the sunburst effect

Nptus.jpg

Reactions: rypho1 and d3xophen

alanargon

Looking Around
20/5/14
This one again, and i realy starting to like it :)

IMG_7170_zpsde473cd4.jpg

Which make is yours ZF or YLF? in the photo your dial looks silvery- thats quite accurate to gen as its suppose to be white yet silvery at certain angles or lighting... NICE! does yoor crystal has the blue AR tint? Thanks

superdopefresh

I'm Pretty Popular
20/5/15
Cheers guys!
45bf6eee53851f0fc40f69b6678ade1f.jpg

Great to see that Gen deployant buckle was worth it. I had my doubts but now I just purchased one! What would you say is the Major difference between the rep and the gen buckle? Can you actually tell the difference just by looking at it too or is it more about the quality/comfort level??

The rep buckle seemed pretty nice actually but small part of it is peeling off and it was such an eye sore, I had to pull the trigger.. =)

Patsanchik

MULTI ACCOUNT
27/6/18
Canada
Which make is yours ZF or YLF? in the photo your dial looks silvery- thats quite accurate to gen as its suppose to be white yet silvery at certain angles or lighting... NICE! does yoor crystal has the blue AR tint? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that neither Z nor YL existed back when this pic was posted.

alex.turner

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/12/18
This is my 2nd spam/scam post

Last edited by a moderator:

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Great to see that Gen deployant buckle was worth it. I had my doubts but now I just purchased one! What would you say is the Major difference between the rep and the gen buckle? Can you actually tell the difference just by looking at it too or is it more about the quality/comfort level??

The rep buckle seemed pretty nice actually but small part of it is peeling off and it was such an eye sore, I had to pull the trigger.. =)

The gen clasp has no sharp edges and the engraving is just a touch better! It wears the same!

Unknownwatchmaker

Renowned Member
Certified
27/11/15
Boston, MA
YLF on an Orloff strap that I restitched with white contrast string. The new YLFs are AMAZING and the Orloff strap is second to none. Lovely combo!

46423827981_3a3d85f3bb_c.jpg