• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CLEARENCE DELAY FOR 2 WEEKS!

nieuweklok2020

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/4/20
Hello there,

I have made a order from InTime and Ryan helped me very well, until the package was stuck in the custom clearence. I have contacted Fedex a few times, they say the shipper did not hand them the contact information of the shipper and receiver.

Ryan told me he did, but a few days later I called Fedex told me they received nothing.

The package is now stuck for 2 weeks and I am worried. What should I do? I contacted Ryan but he doesn’t seem that interested in my problem.

Please help me. It’s stuck in Stansted GB.

Reactions: cdelpoz1 and TqRz

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
I'm in the same situation myself, watch stuck in Stansted GB on a clearance delay for a week now, don't know what to do

Reactions: cdelpoz1

nieuweklok2020

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/4/20
I'm in the same situation myself, watch stuck in Stansted GB on a clearance delay for a week now, don't know what to do

Could you let me know what’s happening with your package? How can I contact you? Mine is still stuck..

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
My package has been stuck in Stansted GB since Tuesday 16th on a clearance delay, no movement since, haven't tried to contact fedex, ryan just said to be patient and everyone else says the same, hoping it's just because of Covid-19 that's causing these delays with shortage of flights and flights used for essentials only. I do remember when you chose the option for shipping on Intime it does tell you it might take 6-8 weeks due to this pandemic so I won't start to worry yet, its been about 4 weeks since the day of ordering.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Reactions: cdelpoz1

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I have made a order from InTime and Ryan helped me very well, until the package was stuck in the custom clearence.
The package is now stuck for 2 weeks and I am worried. What should I do? I contacted Ryan but he doesn’t seem that interested in my problem.

Please help me. It’s stuck in Stansted GB.
I'll make a call to my guys at customs there to get it released. Wondering why Ryan didn't do that, as he often visits Stansted customs for a coffee...

cdelpoz1

Horology Curious
19/6/20
spain
Exactly in the same situation. My watch is at Customs in Standsted sin Friday 12th June. Still there :-(.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Exactly in the same situation. My watch is at Customs in Standsted sin Friday 12th June. Still there :-(.

Well, then that would probably tell you there is a processing delay.

It’s crazy how some can’t seem to differentiate between a vendor, the postal service and customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If you all have parcels stuck in customs at Stansted, then it's most likely:

1.A plot to steal your watches.

2.A joke put together by the dealer and Fedex.

3.Because there is a backlog of parcels at Stansted Customs - just as there is across all continents because of CV19.

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
If you all have parcels stuck in customs at Stansted, then it's most likely:

1.A plot to steal your watches.

2.A joke put together by the dealer and Fedex.

3.Because there is a backlog of parcels at Stansted Customs - just as there is across all continents because of CV19.

Hahahaha.... :headdesk:

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
I was just informed by ryan that my watch was seized by customs...

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I was just informed by ryan that my watch was seized by customs...

Well just wait patiently while he organises a replacement for you.

Reactions: watchoself

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
Well just wait patiently while he organises a replacement for you.
He asked me if i would like the replacement or a refund, I would obviously like the replacement but what are the chances of this replacement getting seized again?
This is my first time ever getting a rep watch as im new to the rep world

watchoself

3/6/20
UK
Nobody can give you a sensible answer to the potential chance of seizure. Just relax and be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
Should i get the replacement or a refund? I really want the watch but I don't want it getting seized again and lose my money

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Should i get the replacement or a refund? I really want the watch but I don't want it getting seized again and lose my money

Ask the TD if he thinks he can get another watch through Customs.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Not that it couldn't happen, but that's quite a coincidence...

Both threads opened on June 23rd by two new users?
Both orders from InTime?
Both parcels stuck at Stansted customs?
Both users informed the same day about the parcel being seized by customs?

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20

Both orders from InTime?
Well I can't speak for the other user, he said his was stuck for 2 weeks in Stansted, mine has only been there 10 days and I got notified by ryan this morning about the seizure

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20
I think i will just take the chance with a replacement, I've read enough good reviews about ryan on InTime to have confidence in him, hopefully this time it arrives, or it wouldn't be a great start for me in the rep world.

Reactions: speedomega

TqRz

Horology Curious
15/6/20

Both orders from InTime?
Also i don't think the other user mentioned that his package was seized in customs yet

cdelpoz1

Horology Curious
19/6/20
spain
I am the other user. Ryan also has just told me thar my package has been seized. He also offered me a refound or a new watch. I go for a new try, so he will send me a new watch. Let's see if now we are lucky.