• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

InTime Review

SamR44

Looking Around
13/1/19
I recently bought from Ryan at InTime. A 41mm DateJust on a Jubilee bracelet with black dial.

After several weeks of trying to make payment, without success (none of my 3 cards would approve the transaction with InTime - even with my authorisation), Ryan agreed to let me pay by PayPal.

Timeline:

Order placed via PayPal - 21 Oct
QCs received - Oct 30
QCs approved - Oct 31

Confirmed Shipped & Tracking received - Nov 1
Watch delivered & received - Nov 7

I'm super happy with the quality of the watch - you truly cannot tell it apart from the real thing, aside from one detail (which was not the TDs fault). I selected a dial different to the original, so my advice for any novices is to make sure you study pictures of the original to ensure all details match. For me, it's not a big problem - i didn't buy the watch to fool people, I genuinely like the look of it.

I give Ryan and InTime 5 stars for service, responsiveness, ease of doing business and, most importantly, the quality of the end product.

Ryan will now be my go-to guy and I'm comfortable recommending them to my mates - and of course you guys here!

Any questions about my experience - let me know.

SamR44

Looking Around
13/1/19
Yes I paid Friends & Family - that's the only way they would accept. Was nervous to do so without the buyer protection, but my experience with Ryan was nothing but smooth.