• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Scammed by intime (intime04.co)

Sanco

Horology Curious
11/7/19
New Zealand
Can I ask a stupid question MeLopRepz - what does m2m mean?

I think your post in this thread is the most level headed and makes perfect sense.

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
Example may help, Suppose:
A) wacth cost is 400dollars
B) at moment of buying btc dollar ratio is 1btc=200dollars

Then td ask 2btc to buy the watch. You pay 2btc

After 2 week 1btc=400dollars

You then get refunded just 1btc

But then you have to convert it on your own...and guess what? You receive 400dollars from conversion!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

So here is a question, say the value of Bitcoin drops after the purchase. Are you supposed to get more bitcoin than you originally paid? Let’s say current value is 1btc=100, then should intime refund 4 btc back? I’m asking because according to someone’s post here, they seem to refund back exact amount of bitcoin when it loses value after the purchase.

Datox

Looking Around
30/7/19
Hello, is Ryan still active? How can I reach him.. Ive ordered from intime and I’m communicating with someone but i wonder if I’m talking to the right one and it’s not a scam?

Reactions: Markw040

Rtreece

Horology Curious
11/12/17
intime isn't what it use to be. I would use puretime. Ryan has really messed up lately. I'm still waiting to get my watch after 3 wrong qc and received the wrong watch now I cant even send back without risking loosing money and the bad/wrong rep that I got... smh. good luck. I recommend they take them off trusted dealer pretty soon unless Ryan gets his act together.

RLX5513

Horology Curious
6/6/19
I bought a couple of watches from intime like 2 years ago before I was in this forum. I was thinking about getting new watches from him.Has he changed the level of service?

PAKITO

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/15
España
Can I ask a stupid question MeLopRepz - what does m2m mean?

I think your post in this thread is the most level headed and makes perfect sense.
M2M means member to member, second hand market.

I bought several watches from Ryan and NEVER had any problem. He's a gentleman.
He has helped me a lot. He has advised me which model had a better quality / price ratio. even if it was a lower priced model. Someone who wants to cheat you would not do that.

Reactions: slashdotcom1