• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Tudor GMT

Tdre

Looking Around
3/3/19
Just received my Tudor GMT from InTime and Ryan. Couldn’t be happier. Watch looks great and it came faster than I ever thought, from my first email to Ryan to me sitting here with watch on wrist took 9 days.

Thanks to ryan, and thanks to rwi for steering me in the right direction!

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Ryan is so helpful! I haven’t ordered anything from him yet but every time I ask him if something is in stock he replies back so fast usually next day. Where’s the pics? :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Tdre

Looking Around
3/3/19
I tried uploading some pics, it wouldn’t let me. Can’t quite figure out how to do it.

Reactions: BluuDuu

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
Use picr.me or imgur. Trying to decide whether to get the GMT or black bay 58 myself. Tough decision!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tdre

Looking Around
3/3/19
vbeAkXi.jpg

Reactions: shamanblues999

BluuDuu

MULTI ACCOUNT
11/2/19
Damn goood looking watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TheTaskbarSociety

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/5/19
Just received my Tudor GMT from InTime and Ryan. Couldn’t be happier. Watch looks great and it came faster than I ever thought, from my first email to Ryan to me sitting here with watch on wrist took 9 days.

Thanks to ryan, and thanks to rwi for steering me in the right direction!
Both Tudors and IWCs have a reputation of being the best replicas possible. Generally, IWCs from ZF are the closest to the original, but Tudors from any factory are very high quality too