• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116516LN from Ryan

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
So guys...this is not my first deal with Ryan and all the time was perfect. On 13.12 i decided to make myself a Christmas present and i pulled the trigger of 116610LN ARF.A Paypal payment was my choice since i dealed with Ryan before and he accept it. A week after I sent e-mail to the QC department and they told the watch is out of stock and i have to wait 3-5 days.(not a big deal...the usual rep business). Around new year on intime site appeared one my holly grail 116519LN NOOB with their cool movement. On 02.01 i to ask again the QC department when the watch will be available, after their answer i have to wait another 3-5 days i decided to ask Ryan if i can have that amazing Daytona instead. (if i have to wait at least will be for one of the coolest watches ever :). Of course Ryan said it's not a problem and i paid the difference on 05.01. I received the QC pictures on 13.01 and the watch was shipped on the next day. Yesterday 17.01 the watch was on my wrist. What can i say....amazing piece and thank you Ryan for the great deal. He is my favorite TD.

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wzqJst_crtA49Qigfxy4VYXQGjfA-XSz[/video]

Reactions: Midnightx

Akonoypi

Known Member
13/12/18
Another happy customer. Enjoy the watch. Looking good. But you know you still will have the itch for that 116610LN ARF...Just saying...

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Another happy customer. Enjoy the watch. Looking good. But you know you still will have the itch for that 116610LN ARF...Just saying...

maybe :) or i can try a PAM. I cannot wait when some factory will rep the new PAM683