Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

My first experience with InTime, still waiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first experience with InTime, still waiting

I went through intime becausit was very recommended. i made the payment for an Omega Seamaster plus shipping, all went through. two days later i received the QC pictures, i approved, all OK. shipping info and tracking was sent through DHL. unfortunately, US Customs seized the package in San Antonio, TX CBP, so there's nothing I can do. however, intime offers to refund or send you antoher watch if something like this happen (is on the terms and conditions).

so far i haven't heard back from Ryan, i sent an email yesterday when i got the notification from CBP that my package had been seized because copyright infringement or so, that they will send a letter, but there's nothing i can do.

i sent an email today, still no answer from Ryan or InTime.

I will wait a little longer, probably Ryan is very busy, but if i can get an answer or a solution. i will have to dispute the charge on my credit card. notice, i don't want a refund, I want the watch. but seems i'm not getting any answer, what else i can do??

thanks

Dispute the charge on your credit card and you'll be banished from here forever - seriously, don't do it.

2 emails in 2 days is quite enough for the moment - you are not Ryans only customer, therefore you'll just have to be patient, if you watch was seized then he will reship.
    Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Ok, that's what i thought. I'll wait for Ryan. actually i was recommended from one of his clients, and I have all intentions to keep buying from him. it's just that this is my first purchase from InTime, and as you may understand, I'm a little wary about it. However, I'll give Ryan time to come back to me. I hope it wont take too long.

thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

It's Thursday, wait till Tuesday of next week before contacting him again. He'll reship you a watch, no doubt about it.
        Vintage Rolex Builds: http://s1341.photobucket.com/user/tripdog/library/

Comment

Ok, thanks for the. I'll wait. I know Ryan is a well respected seller and trustable. I've been reading the reviews

Comment

Working...
          X