• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Milgauss ARF 1:1

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Hello,
This is my first time buying a Rep.
I chose to start with one of my favourite watches of all time.
Because of it's "uniqueness"...

After a long time searching the forum (long before registering), I decided to buy the ARF version.
I chose inTime for my first experience.

So far, so good...
I ordered the watch on the 24th of July, they received the payment the next day.
On the 29th I received the QC pics (really impressed with the clean look of the watch) and I approved it imideately.
The package was shipped to the UK on the 1st of August and I received a tracking number to see the status of the shippment.
5 days later the package arrived on the UK.

It is now the 11th of August and the package is already in transit to it's final destination (Portugal).

I'm really pleased wtih Ryan.
He responds quickly and he helped me a lot when I was trying to buy the watch.
The watch might arrive next week, but I will only play with it on the 29th (because I do not live in Portugal - sended it to my father).

I hope the watch is great and that I can use it for a long time.

If everything goes well, I might be buying another watch from inTime, for Christmas :)

YZxoUtE.png

The website is good and easy to navigate.
The History and Detail section is very good *like shown on the image*

I will post some Photos here, but only by the end of this month, beginning of September.

Cheers

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
And there it is!

29095144157_e6668c298c_c.jpg

Ordered on the 24th of July, payment received the very next day, QC pictures on the 29th...
The watch was sent to the UK on the 2nd of August to the UK, where it arrived on the 7th.
On the 10th of August it was sent to Portugal, where it arrived today, the 14th.

It took 15 business days to do everything and only 8 business days to ship (with UK transfer).

I am very pleased with intime.
I will be with the watch on the 29th and then I will take some good pictures of it and see if everything works like it should.

Cheers

Reactions: Paneraifan18

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Sorry but I will only be able to play with the watch on the 29th of August (in two weeks).
As I live in Switzerland, and because of the highly closed borders, I had to send the watch to my father, in Portugal...

When I arrive to Portugal I will do some nice pictures of the watch and I can test these other stuff, like the lume.

But here's the lume shot shown in the website.

https://www.intime03.co/4394-61573-...sapphire-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sa3131.jpg

Cheers

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Sorry but I will only be able to play with the watch on the 29th of August (in two weeks).
As I live in Switzerland, and because of the highly closed borders, I had to send the watch to my father, in Portugal...

When I arrive to Portugal I will do some nice pictures of the watch and I can test these other stuff, like the lume.

But here's the lume shot shown in the website.

https://www.intime03.co/4394-61573-...sapphire-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-sa3131.jpg

Cheers

You live in Switzerland and wearing a replica. They will believe you haha. BTW, I visit Switzerland quite often; my uncle lives in Spiez near lake Thun.

Reactions: Mille M

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I have dozens of gen watches (Longines, Hamilton, Tissot, Glycine...)

But I bet you this watch will "fool" everyone.
And I didn't buy it to pretend it is a real one.
I bought it because I really love this watch but don't have the courage of spending 8k in a gen.

Remeber this - buy the watch for you, not for the others.
90% of the people won't even realize what watch you are wearing. 9.9% won't realize it is a replica.
The 0.1% that's left may doubt of the authenticity of the watch, but who cares :p

Even my mods can fool almost everyone :p

https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1777/...26464e46_b.jpg

Not everyone is a geek like us :p
I made these mods from an homage brand (Steinhart). I just pushed them into the next level :D

Cheers

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Found another user, on another forum, with the same ARF version.
The watch should look like this (and it pleases me a lot :p)

Z90Rp.jpg

Z9ems.jpg

Z9xoh.jpg

Cheers

Reactions: Paneraifan18

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I am loving the watch...

It feels great, it looks great.
I love the green tint on the glass, but sometimes is too much green (especially with incandescent light).

The pros:

- excellent build and polishing (it is almost as well polished as any other watch I have)
- clean dial and hands
- good inserts on the dial
- amazing clasp on the bracelet
- bracelet is ok (I have been reading that the bracelets can be a place where these replicas are bad), but it is not like the original.
- It has an excellent weight and gives it the impression of being a "premium product".
- no ticking sounds, no rotor sounds - it's really silent, like it should be
- The movement works really well and it does always +7s/day no matter the position (very well regulated and adjusted)

The cons:

- The lume is not good - it is good for 10min perhaps but then it fades away. I can still see the lume in really dark environments, but it's not good.
- The crown is not on the same level as the rest of the watch - really sharp edges and rough polishing that can be felt with the fingers when using it (not that bad, but not good).
- The Rolex crown symbol, at 12 o'clock is slightly different than the original, but I could only notice this on the photos I've taken more closely - it's not really visible to the "naked eye".
- The seconds hand is not as sharp and pointy on the edges as the real one, but again, not really noticeable.
- when winding the movement, the sound it makes is kinda rough and loud, not like the original
- The crown action is not the best one as it is hard to screw back in (hard in the sense that it's not as smooth as the original).
- The watch will scratch a lot, but then again, this is a problem common to all polished metal surfaces.

I also don't know if I made a mistake buying the super clone 3131 movement - maybe I should have gone with the 2824 since it's easy to replace and repare (but we will se how this goes as the times passes).

Overall, I am amazed with this watch.
I have lots of great watches, some very expensive (nothing on the range of a Gen Submariner or a Milgauss, but expensive - 3500$ for example) and this one is not that bad when compared to them.
Ofc it's not as good as my Legend Diver, for exemple, that is better polished and almost perfect in every detail, but it is really good.

I'm not here to fool anyone, but I'm not saying everyone that this is a replica.
My family and friends were amazed with this watch - they called me crazy because I bought a Rolex :p
It doesn't matter - I really love the watch and I give it a 7/10.

bhUQe.jpg

(sorry for my english - there might be some errors and mispelling here and there :D)

Cheers

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I am loving the watch...

It feels great, it looks great.
I love the green tint on the glass, but sometimes is too much green (especially with incandescent light).

The pros:

- excellent build and polishing (it is almost as well polished as any other watch I have)
- clean dial and hands
- good inserts on the dial
- amazing clasp on the bracelet
- bracelet is ok (I have been reading that the bracelets can be a place where these replicas are bad), but it is not like the original.
- It has an excellent weight and gives it the impression of being a "premium product".
- no ticking sounds, no rotor sounds - it's really silent, like it should be
- The movement works really well and it does always +7s/day no matter the position (very well regulated and adjusted)

The cons:

- The lume is not good - it is good for 10min perhaps but then it fades away. I can still see the lume in really dark environments, but it's not good.
- The crown is not on the same level as the rest of the watch - really sharp edges and rough polishing that can be felt with the fingers when using it (not that bad, but not good).
- The Rolex crown symbol, at 12 o'clock is slightly different than the original, but I could only notice this on the photos I've taken more closely - it's not really visible to the "naked eye".
- The seconds hand is not as sharp and pointy on the edges as the real one, but again, not really noticeable.
- when winding the movement, the sound it makes is kinda rough and loud, not like the original
- The crown action is not the best one as it is hard to screw back in (hard in the sense that it's not as smooth as the original).
- The watch will scratch a lot, but then again, this is a problem common to all polished metal surfaces.

I also don't know if I made a mistake buying the super clone 3131 movement - maybe I should have gone with the 2824 since it's easy to replace and repare (but we will se how this goes as the times passes).

Overall, I am amazed with this watch.
I have lots of great watches, some very expensive (nothing on the range of a Gen Submariner or a Milgauss, but expensive - 3500$ for example) and this one is not that bad when compared to them.
Ofc it's not as good as my Legend Diver, for exemple, that is better polished and almost perfect in every detail, but it is really good.

I'm not here to fool anyone, but I'm not saying everyone that this is a replica.
My family and friends were amazed with this watch - they called me crazy because I bought a Rolex :p
It doesn't matter - I really love the watch and I give it a 7/10.

bhUQe.jpg

(sorry for my english - there might be some errors and mispelling here and there :D)

Cheers

Good and fair review.
Good job Mille!

Reactions: Mille M

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I don't know the new DJF, but the crystal on the ARF has a strong green tint especially when under artificial lighting.

Under natural light is almost gen like (I had the pleasure of comparing it with a gen).

But it is certainly a thing that needs to be changed.
That and the seconds hand (it is way more pointy on the gen).

Cheers

Reactions: Rusky