• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first purchase - PAM564

enky

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Hi everyone, as some of you already know i decided to choosed Ryan (InTime) as my TD for the first ever rep purchase. I choosed a PAM564:
https://www.intime03.co/panerai/3411-pam564-q-zf-1-1-best-edition-on-rubber-strap-p5000.html

Since the first mail i sent to Ryan he answered once a day, pretty good if you think how much work this guy has to do! He has been super nice and answered all my question until I decided to proceed with the order. I received the QC pics the day after the payment was accepted and i requested them a couple more, recevied the day after the first batch. I approved the pics and the followiung day (today) i received the timegraph and the package has been sent to the UK via EMS for the first part of his jurney.
I loved the way Ryan treated me! Let's hope to be as satisfied with the watch itself!

Reactions: dru and C Dog

enky

Horology Curious
17/3/18
yesterday the package has been delivered to his UK destination and I'm waiting for the second part of his jurney, I should receive another tracking from the UK to me, right?

enky

Horology Curious
17/3/18
Hi everyone, the watch just arrived and I must say it is superb O.O
The wrong hand's color dosen't bother me too much but certainly it's there :p

Thank you Ryan!

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

Anakey

Known Member
25/8/15
Nice pick enky, I don't have any Pams (yet!) but I do love the case back details :)

Reactions: enky

1luzion

11/11/17
The while vs back second hand is a big fail
IMHO. Any way for an easy fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enky

Horology Curious
17/3/18
yeah, i have already had the second hand replaced with an original one. The watchmaker also had to modify the secon hand's column to fit the OEM one but it was a fairly simple job for him. He also told me that behind the fake P5000 there is a modified P3000 superclone with parts from unitas.