• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is intime03.co a scammer website?

Lauvmy

Looking Around
7/7/18
First time ordering a watch.

wrote to ryan to ask about the watch and
Ordered a watch from the site and made payment through bank transfer according to the instructions sent.

wrote to [email protected] to ryan but no response on status.

Status of ordered “payment received” has been close to a week.

Guess already got conned?

Reactions: thinker1

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
To answer your 2 questions , no it's not and no you haven't

Be patient, I know it seems like a long wait when you've placed an order and can't wait to get your watch on the wrist, but a week is really not a long time in this hobby, your not dealing with Amazon,

ryan is probably waiting to receive the watch from the factory and cannot give you a update on your order until he does,

you will get the watch you ordered it my take some time, I've waited up to 6 weeks and some have waited longer, relax

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Ryan is legit. I can say so having placed 4-5 successful orders with him. The question is; what is his current website? They keep changing their website IDs for various technical reasons. But checking both his email and web IDs, they look legit. So give him at least another week to two, and then if no reply, escalate by filling a complaint here.

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Lauvmy let us know if u get any response from Ryan. Hope things would get sorted out for u buddy

Testone72

Renowned Member
8/3/18
Status of ordered “payment received” has been close to a week.

Guess already got conned?

You are in "gold hand"!
Let him time to source the watch From Factory and he will send you the QC images ...
Just be patient a bit :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
l have used Ryan @ intime for 2 watches this year. Please have ave some patience. He does not send notices until he has something to report. It is a bit frustrating, but it should all work out over a few weeks. The deal is if one is trying to use this system (replicas) to buy a watch for a special occasion, one should initiate a purchase a couple of months in advance! To be sure to have it by then.
. It should not take that long, but it is like trying to dance -- with someone that is thousands of miles away -- by email.

Lauvmy

Looking Around
7/7/18
Thanks guys! I just i will wait for the qc photos and update you all accordingly! Pray for a good watch!

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
They take some time. Ordered a watch on 5/30 and got the QC pics today. They said the version was being updated and thus there was a delay at the factory. Seems legit enough to me. Cant wait to get the watch.

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
I feel you that sometimes such inevitable thing happens. Briefly, Ryan is listed as TD for a reason. Ryan always delivers, he never fails, not to me at least (though last time, it took him 2-3 weeks to get my payment itself sorted out). But yes, delays do occur too for whatever reason and he might not be able to get back to you in a timely manner.

And that’s perfectly normal, that’s just the way it runs in this hobby as patience is crucially required. Just sit back, enjoy and wait for the whole process and the watch would reach you before you know it. Please do send us some wristies once you have received the watch, looking forward to it ;)

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"