• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

POS Unico

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Bought this POS Unico mistake on my part not thinking how sooooooo much different this was made especially the damn date window in the wrong position !!!! Is there any possible way that I can change this ? Or just get rid of it ? I'm not feeling this watch. Can I get a dial that would fit in place of this?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Sorry to hear about this, on a positive note you inspired
Me to start a new thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
On a serious note Macarone the watch is well made but the cosmetics is horrible if you look at the real unico the date window is a 3 not between 4 and 5 , this is terrible. I should have gotten the Ferrari edition.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Totally agree, owned one myself and it’s a beautiful watch that you can only where in the house lol. That date position kills it.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Bought this POS Unico mistake on my part not thinking how sooooooo much different this was made especially the damn date window in the wrong position !!!! Is there any possible way that I can change this ? Or just get rid of it ? I'm not feeling this watch. Can I get a dial that would fit in place of this?

The only unico reps close enough and with a decent enough dial is the Hublot V6F Ferrari , any other ones such as these to be honest are no good and have a poor skeleton aesthetic .

Watchexperts

Horology Curious
27/7/20
Yes, that's tough and the reason why I am still waiting for a better copy....Actually I don't know why they don't try to fix it, I am sure they would sell a lot of this model.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
Totally agree, owned one myself and it’s a beautiful watch that you can only where in the house lol. That date position kills it.

LOL it's not beautiful enough if you can't wear it outside of the house . The whole point of a watch is to have it on , admire/stare at it and carry it anywhere you go with you that day. Not jut the date position, but the whole date wheel, also the gears behind supposed to be skeleton dial . Also if you ever came across the gen in person you would be a lot more disappointed at the big difference.

The V6F Ferrari Unico reps at least you can see they tried to make more of an effort and that piece is beautiful enough to wear and admire ...