• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Sang Bleu on Puretime

Justcurious321

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/18
Been itching to buy a Hublot and just noticed these new Sang Bleus uploaded onto Pure Time.

Not sure how these compare to the ‘old’ ones by the Taiwan factory, PVD looks good to me though. Would be interested to see what u guys think.

https://puretime.io/hbl2019050902.html

grandhotel

29/8/16
The Big bang series is a great start I think, that's what I'd go first with personally, but it's what floats your boat :)

ekg

Supporter
Certified
6/2/12
I placed an order for the TMF watch this past weekend and am awaiting qc pics. The thing that bothered me on the tmf watch was the lack of ‘au 750’ stamp on the caseback, and also that they used a stainless steel case back ring thing. They also have the wrong ‘total number’. Supposed to be out of 100 but they have out of 200, at least for the gold that I ordered.

The HBF has what looks like a worse crown, but the case back ring thing is at least gold plated which matches. Their total number is 500 which is really wrong.

Justcurious321

4/11/18
Did not notice those small issues with the watch, guess the big tell is still the Hublot logo