• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot gen parts

dmontalban

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/17
Hi!

I read a lot of posts in this forum where members replace some parts of their replicas for gen ones... but I have not been able to find any post/threat with information about where/how can I buy these "original" parts.
Can someone explain to me where can I buy original parts? I am going to get the Hublot Big Bang SS v6.5, and I would like to replace the strap and the bezel for originals...

Thanks

PallMall

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
16/9/14
Hi!

I read a lot of posts in this forum where members replace some parts of their replicas for gen ones... but I have not been able to find any post/threat with information about where/how can I buy these "original" parts.
Can someone explain to me where can I buy original parts? I am going to get the Hublot Big Bang SS v6.5, and I would like to replace the strap and the bezel for originals...

Thanks

Bezel is the rare bird and costs about 1k$.
For the strap you can go eBay or watchparts24.de

Reactions: dmontalban

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
You can also ask watchparts24.com for the bezel :) was around 800 eur the last time I asked :)

ETAWatchlover

5/7/16
Why replace such a simple bezel ? Better spend the money on a rebrush of the case and bezel .The screw holes are also smaller gen 1mm rep 1.2 mm