• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO HBB REPS (A work in progress)

tehflea

Known Member
10/11/08
thanks for all the info, been meaning to get a HBB but know nothing about "H" reps... too new for me :p

lol

howardtnyc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/2/12
any chance of some updates to this from our Hublot experts? Most of the watches on the TD sites now seem to be v7 is that right? or a mix of v6 and v7? Which is better and why? thx!
-H

jonasprivate

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/10
Stay far away from that site newie_77, whe have so many trusted sellers here.

howardtnyc V6 is the best out there,no need to look at V7.

WATCHCOLLECTR

Known Member
28/8/12
Can someone point me to where to see the trusted dealers? I am looking for the best HBB replica available with Swiss movement. I plan on buying a Rolex Daytona as well and possibly a Cartier Blue Balloon and a Breitling Navitimer. So if there is a site that offers a discount when you buy quantity... even better. I want them all to be Swiss Grade AAA.

newie_77

Looking Around
10/4/12
Wah...thanks all for the advise...had gotten a APROO from Pure Time...still looking for the HBB

gazza

23/12/12
This noob thinks the all black is the best watch designed EVER!!! Thanks to all for the info here! Especially jj69!! Looking at your last post, I hope your still around?

kss207rc

Known Member
5/8/12
Really nice work,thank you very much for this beautiful and very helpful thread,
The only problem is now i have to buy a hbb no matter what :D::D:.

Pb7148

Known Member
23/11/11
I wanted to give my support for this helpful thread, keep it coming :howdy:

ohtoht

23/5/12

scottb7708

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/6/13
hublot purchase

does anyone know a respectable hublot dealer on here or a website. thnk you for your time

biowerks

Horology Curious
30/6/13
Geez is it that hard for you guys to look through the trusted dealers catalogues?

spencerg

19/7/13
Hublot Big Bang Gold Ceramic 44mm

Nice work! Thanks for the very detailed and helpful write up. After reviewing this thread and doing my research on RWI and on the web for last few weeks I think I am ready to purchase myself a replica to mod.

I'm interested in the Hublot Big Bang Gold Ceramic 44mm:
http://www.hublot.com/en_US/watch/big-bang/10/gold-ceramic

So far the best quality replica I have come by is the one on in-time:
http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1143

Are there any dead give aways just looking at the images and descriptions above that its fake? if so what are they so i know for future reference? Or perhaps is this one on in time one of the best quality replicas currently out there?

Upon purchasing a rep my goal is to modify it to be as close to real as possible. What would need to be done to this model rep so it isn't a dead give away that i am wearing a fake? Replace with OEM Wrist Band? Replace with Titanium screws? Replace with Colorless/AR Crystal???? etc. Please Help, any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!

DJaps

Horology Curious
12/1/13
Nice work! Thanks for the very detailed and helpful write up. After reviewing this thread and doing my research on RWI and on the web for last few weeks I think I am ready to purchase myself a replica to mod.

I'm interested in the Hublot Big Bang Gold Ceramic 44mm:
http://www.hublot.com/en_US/watch/big-bang/10/gold-ceramic

So far the best quality replica I have come by is the one on in-time:
http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1143

Are there any dead give aways just looking at the images and descriptions above that its fake? if so what are they so i know for future reference? Or perhaps is this one on in time one of the best quality replicas currently out there?

Upon purchasing a rep my goal is to modify it to be as close to real as possible. What would need to be done to this model rep so it isn't a dead give away that i am wearing a fake? Replace with OEM Wrist Band? Replace with Titanium screws? Replace with Colorless/AR Crystal???? etc. Please Help, any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I'm just getting into the BB, but on that one I'm noticing different engravings on the caseback. The rep has the word Titanium on it, whereas I haven't run across that in gen.

flugel

4/12/06
Is the v6 currently the best version of the gold and ceramic Hublot Big Bang rep?

I have a v1 (Ultimate) which needs servicing (it now loses several minutes per day), but I've been seeing this v6 version online. It seems to have many improvements over the v1. One thing I couldn't see was the height of the crystal, is it accurate? Is there a better version?

Thanks for your help.