• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm Black - Review and Photos

D

d4m.test

Oh damn! That's a pity. Guess I'm going back to waiting until this is fixed...

risk

Horology Curious
1/1/13
Oh damn! That's a pity. Guess I'm going back to waiting until this is fixed...
I just QC'd one anyway. There are workarounds for the screw issue.
The more apparent issue is the back (Not sure why, but that's what i read). Anyone can explain exactly why? Is it the rotor engraving?
Its good enough for me since i'll be wearing it.

ROCAFORT22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/07
Hello,

I am looking for this watch model. Could you tell me who is the dealer and what is the price?
Thanks

D

d4m.test

I wonder if the factories have been informed of the issue with the screws and have worked up a fix yet. I really really badly want this piece.
BUT also, does anyone think the BBV6 is a better rep overall than this?
The only reason I dont get the BBV6 is because of uncertainties i have with the A7750 movement. isnt it less stable than the one in this piece under discussion here?

D

d4m.test

My friend has the Gen, he was just with me and i was just looking at it against this threads pictures. This rep is really good IMO

D

d4m.test

@stufuse may I ask what colour your friend was wearing ? I an inclining towards the black now since its the one with least tells, but what really worries me now are the screw issues that we have heard on the forums from a few members.

D

d4m.test

@stufuse may I ask what colour your friend was wearing ? I an inclining towards the black now since its the one with least tells, but what really worries me now are the screw issues that we have heard on the forums from a few members.

It's a black one, like this. It's a lovely watch in gen, the metal really sparkles, especially the indices on the flat Matt dial. This rep looks very very good. I showed my friend as I was looking at these pics, he just thought it was someone else with the same watch. Any tells are so small to the naked eye and to be honest most people who see the watch won't inspect it. They wouldn't know what to look for if they did.

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Here's my friends Gen from similar angle to the thread pics

0df522ee2b081392732279e9c597fcb0.jpg
00a206d778d720b9e87116a35db8ab6b.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Fabio_08

Horology Curious
10/10/18
How is everyone tracking with the screw issue that had been reported previously?

Looking to pull the trigger on my first ever rep but want clarification in regards to whether this issue has been resolved.

PG7777

Known Member
27/1/19
18 months since you have this watch Ifcowscouldfly, what's your "long-term" impressions ?

Cannot wait the end of CNY to finally order mine :)

Ifcowscouldfly

Supporter
Certified
25/3/17
Australia
18 months since you have this watch Ifcowscouldfly, what's your "long-term" impressions ?

Cannot wait the end of CNY to finally order mine :)

I'm a serial watch flipper, so I've since moved on to other watches. It was slightly too small for my wrist, so have a big bang now. Still think about getting another classic fusion from time to time though!

dsbel

29/5/18
I have 2 Hublot Classic Fusions for a while now. No screw issues at all. Only the date font and the strap is an easy tell. Anything else is fantastic

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
It's pretty easy. Buy the watch and tighten the screws all over the watch and you will have no issues.

Sent from the RWI App