• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New JJF Hublot Classic Fusion 42mm date only Ti released

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
whats wrong with the DW? You mean the wheel?

JJF bought this Gen Hublot 42MM , the Date wheel Font completely wrong even they Have Gen DW very weird!, after JJF announced we didn't finish watch and this's not latest Font , but I don't know why they release the watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Aside from the DW issues; does anyone know where you could find a non-OEM rubber/silicone strap for this watch? I really like it but ofc DW is not perfect. 2nd issue is ofc the shit leather for me

jcarter

RWIer
12/6/16
Aside from the DW issues; does anyone know where you could find a non-OEM rubber/silicone strap for this watch? I really like it but ofc DW is not perfect. 2nd issue is ofc the shit leather for me

I think a V6F BG runner strap would work. I think if you ask a TD they can source you one.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Arrived in NZ, should have it tomorrow. Will post some photos

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Couple of quick photos.

Crystal is great, movement rotor is silent, clasp is very good, strap is crap. H scews look pretty good. Yes I know the DW is wrong, but I don't mind that.

More photos when I get home tonight

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Couple of quick photos.

Crystal is great, movement rotor is silent, clasp is very good, strap is crap. H scews look pretty good. Yes I know the DW is wrong, but I don't mind that.

This is what we need to know DW will be fix, everything as Gen Sample With JJF

Sent from the RWI App

Calico

Known Member
28/7/14
Couple of quick photos.

Nice! Congrats on the new piece!

Thanks for posting, would love to see some shots of the Mechanism and Rotor.

dcharper18

17/4/17
Couple of quick photos.

That is a damn good lookin' watch you got there! I am sort of in the same boat thinking that the DW won't bother me too much, but @Repworld has got me thinking it might. I'm going to go with the grey. Also, I figured the strap would be garbage haha how does it feel? Would that be an immediate replacement type of deal? I'd go with grey hornback croc from @donerix his shit looks amazing

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That is a damn good lookin' watch you got there! I am sort of in the same boat thinking that the DW won't bother me too much, but @Repworld has got me thinking it might. I'm going to go with the grey. Also, I figured the strap would be garbage haha how does it feel? Would that be an immediate replacement type of deal? I'd go with grey hornback croc from @donerix his shit looks amazing

Go Blue , we don't Know How Grey Close to Gen , there's to Good option Blue and Black , after see professional Comparison Blue I will Decide Blue or Black

Sent from the RWI App

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Movement and clasp photos.

True 9.5mm thickness, a really lovely watch but the strap is total crap. Where can I find a 22/20mm replacement leather strap..... Oh I know.... SMP_lover.

Hey Vic, check your email :)