• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seemed bothered ignored messages.

Hrsmart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/19
United States
I have purchased numerous watches off other dealers on here. This dealer, although trusted, didn't want to give me the time of day. Seemed bothered by any questions. Had to ask the same question multiple times. When asked about comparison or photos was given a short, "check site". I guess if you don't want to provide customer service than why bother?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I have purchased numerous watches off other dealers on here. This dealer, although trusted, didn't want to give me the time of day. Seemed bothered by any questions. Had to ask the same question multiple times. When asked about comparison or photos was given a short, "check site". I guess if you don't want to provide customer service than why bother?

What type of comparison photos did you request?

Nikaules

Looking Around
1/5/21
hello. Been lurking around the forum and reddit for some time now and about to make my first purchase. As Hont is one of the TD I'm shortlisting for my first purchase, seems like his response is not much shown in a positive light recently. May I know how's the dealing with him?

Hrsmart

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/6/19
United States
My experience may not be representative of everyone's. I have had a difficult time getting questions answered. Often sending 2 messages to get a single response. When he responds to me it seems like I am bothering him and he just simply isn't interested. If I ask a question about a watch the standard answer is, "check out the photos on my website". Part of my reason for asking questions is to build trust and a relationship with a dealer. For me, the comfort level is not there. I would rather not buy anything than to buy from someone who comes across as having zero interest in working with me. Again, this is my opinion. Maybe I rubbed him wrong.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
There are many TD to chose from. If one doesn't suit you then find another. Simple.

Reactions: P..DR..D

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
I've been around about a month, and have bought a nice ceramic sub from a TD Supermirrors ([email protected]) and another from a member on the sales forum, https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...inor-panerai-marina-militare-from-black_shark - the second watch was a Panerai.

You can chill out. Two things to ease your mind:

1. This ain't Amazon, with next day delivery and an impossibly consistent supply chain. Things move more slowly than we want them to.
2. Being part of RWI is truly a gift for us rep aficionados. They have a system set up to monitor sales problems and resolve difficulties. If a TD truly screws a member, it's off with their heads pretty quickly. So while it's not impossible to lose money, a TD with any sense is not going to run off with your 500 bucks and lose the steady stream of business that RWI funnels their way.

Relax and have fun.

Jeff

Reactions: P..DR..D

JCook2515

Looking Around
6/9/21
I've been around about a month, and have bought a nice ceramic sub from a TD Supermirrors ([email protected]) and another from a member on the sales forum, https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...inor-panerai-marina-militare-from-black_shark - the second watch was a Panerai.

You can chill out. Two things to ease your mind:

1. This ain't Amazon, with next day delivery and an impossibly consistent supply chain. Things move more slowly than we want them to.
2. Being part of RWI is truly a gift for us rep aficionados. They have a system set up to monitor sales problems and resolve difficulties. If a TD truly screws a member, it's off with their heads pretty quickly. So while it's not impossible to lose money, a TD with any sense is not going to run off with your 500 bucks and lose the steady stream of business that RWI funnels their way.

Relax and have fun.

Jeff

It really is a great resource. So glad I found this forum!

Sent from the RWI App