• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to order from me

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
To order a strap, shot me an email at [email protected], specifying the details :

I prefer email to pm as it easier to structure and keep track of all the orders.

1 Watch type. It is very important especially for APs. The divers and chronos need different type of inserts to ensure the perfect fit. Sometimes The straps may be interchangeable but mostly they are not.
2 Material type (Alcantara/saffiano/croc/ostrich/shark etc and color)
3 Stitching (single/double and of course color)
4 Measurements (Regular size/ XS or your custom )
5 Any important additional details (such as padding, additional loops, lining etc.) The turnaround time is usually 3 weeks from the payment unless stated otherwise.
6 Please also give me your forum id, for my records. Thanks

The price for AP straps depending on the model, material and complexity starts at $224
LindeWerdelin straps $239- 389,
HBB strap from $224,
Richard Mille straps from $249 (ZF and BBR only for now)
Richard Mille elastic bands $159 (ZF and BBR only)
SEL fit leather Rolex straps from $224
The classic insertless (IWC,Blancpain,Pam, Rolex, Zenith...) straps from $179
The price includes registered airmail shipping anywhere. I will also offer ready made straps for sale every once in a while, so keep an eye on my section.

Please keep in mind that your future strap is being manufactured from scratch it is not just grabbed off the shelf. It is a handmade product with very little automation in the manufacturing process, it is a process that requires time and there is always a line of straps ahead of yours, so the wait time for made to order strap is 2-3 weeks. After it was made it won't teleport to your door the same day so please allow about 2-3 weeks for shipping (you may choose EMS which is around $30 more and usually arrives in 7-8 days). If you are not comfortable with waiting at least 4-5 weeks from payment to arrival then keep an eye on the ready made ones, i will try to post some straps for immediate shipping from time to time.

Last edited:

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
The prices for HBB have been increased and are now on the same level with AP. This decision was taken after some discussions with maker since the effort and time to produce a HBB strap is on the same level with APs.

prdk-

Known Member
29/11/14
Beautiful, and found them. Thanks Vic

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-P600 met Tapatalk