• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Passport holder from Gunny - AKA the Gunny Pouch

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If you have a passport it needs a home, a better home than the plastic sleeve most governments send them out in and when perusing Gunny's blog recently I saw a blurb for the Gunny Pouch and thought "now that is the home my passport deserves" and promptly ordered one.

image_zpsvlcixzak.jpeg

In typical Gunny fashion what turned up was a high quality piece of workmanship in the finest soft leather. This is the single pouch, he does a double as well but this one is for the missus who is going a a trip with her mum in a few weeks and she wanted one that would fit her neck bag for safe carry.

image_zpserd29kgg.jpeg

The pouch comes with room for ample cards, four inside and one on the back (more about that in a moment), your passport and two full length pockets for cash, boarding passes etc. All the stitching is first class as one expects from Peter and like the leather the choice of colour is yours to make.

image_zpsf9i7ah5a.jpeg

On the back we have a handy extra card slot to take a transit card or a paywave credit card so you only need touch the entire pouch to the reader to make a transaction, very handy! As with anything I have ever got from Peter there are no cons, no downsides; its a great and handy piece of kit and very well made from quality leather, highly recommended for the traveller. The small size here is US$60 and well worth every last cent. More info can be found here: http://gunnypouch.blogspot.com.au/