• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PAM203 Angelus 8 Day 1950

D

d4m.test

FANTABULOUS!!!

That movt is PRISTINE....th lack of CDG deco and the simple brushed plates...ahhh what art!

gotta be the best all time handwind ever.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Enzo mate,

You already got the order thru for this watch ?? and now its on your wrist ?? nice and cool mate :)

panman8888

14/9/06
reelamore said:
panman8888 said:
is somebody selling this????

No offence but your avatar makes me want to puke...what the F++k
are the hands doing and what does it have to do with watches?

Are you a Bush supporter?

hard not to be offended by the remarks...but it's from the movie napoleon dynamite--something you either love or hate.

and it has nothing to do with political affiliation.

and if avatar's had something to do with watches, many of the ones here should be removed.

i would urge you to ponder a little before you make offensive, ignorant-born remarks on a forum that most like me visit to learn and share ideas--and beginning a judgmental remark with "no offense" doesn't really do much.

“Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankindâ€

groovy

29/3/06
WOW :shock:

I can't tell you how much I love this watch.

I've been looking at it for sometime now. There is no way I can afford this beauty.
but I have told myself "If I ever came in to some money, this is #1 on my list"

Thanks for sharing,

now I have to go masterbate. [smilie=jerk.gif]

rogerwine

Renowned Member
10/7/06
panman8888

Panman you are right. That remark about your avatar was way over the top. I read it and was immediately pissed off. Your self control is admirable. People here have plenty of avatars that have nothing to do with watches. Who cares!
rogerwine

D

d4m.test

panman8888 said:
reelamore said:
panman8888 said:
is somebody selling this????

No offence but your avatar makes me want to puke...what the F++k
are the hands doing and what does it have to do with watches?

Are you a Bush supporter?

hard not to be offended by the remarks...but it's from the movie napoleon dynamite--something you either love or hate.

and it has nothing to do with political affiliation.

and if avatar's had something to do with watches, many of the ones here should be removed.

i would urge you to ponder a little before you make offensive, ignorant-born remarks on a forum that most

like me visit to learn and share ideas--and beginning a judgmental remark with "no offense" doesn't really do much.

“Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankindâ€

panman8888

14/9/06
thank you

for the thoughtful reply, and i'm sorry about the circumstances you describe. terrible events!

now let's get back to the community we love and the addiction we all face :)

D

d4m.test

Re: thank you

panman8888 said:
for the thoughtful reply, and i'm sorry about the circumstances you describe. terrible events!

now let's get back to the community we love and the addiction we all face :)

Great! and I appreciate your empathy, it was quite the ordeal.

One more clarification, on the Bush comment..having not seen the flick, the character looked like a young teen Bush doing some isometrics or something..I did vote for him BTW..I'm not a Bush basher either..yet..

OK, all is good now and yes the PAM 203 is awesome with that clean movt. I have a Homage 6152-1 made by
Watchmaster , but the Angelus in it is the one that comes from a desk clock with the alarm bits removed.Its nice , but does not compare to this one.enzo says that Panerai used some of the alarm 240 models put had custom plates overlaying the bottom ones which covered the visual remnants of the alarm system.

Best Wishes :D