• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2009 Tudor Hydro 1200

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I am not really in love with the Deep Sea, that might change. Meanwhile this really jumps out at me more. :D
TudorHydro.jpg

TudorHydrospecs.jpg

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Re: 2009 Tudor Hydronaut

Gotta check the official site for more pics...
...´cause, honestly, that text on the dial looks like it was printed sized in font 72, on a 30mm dial.

bang!
HYDRO 1200

I had never had too much love for the DEEPSEA too, but it´s growing on me now, and I even dare to say, that the RING LOCK SYSTEM rehaut engraving looks more attractive than this dial text so far, my friend :?

Cheers,
Spirit.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Pix, I see the Text as an advantage. Old guys can't see too well and anyone across the way can read what it is. lol I like this at first glance, it's hip but retro. I can't say that about the Deepsea.

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

...Now that´s a way better pic!
I love how the Bracelet is alternating between Stainless Steel and Black Ceramic...But the style remembers me a bit of the Breitiling bracelets..

45mm is huge for me, but it seems to be a bit more balanced between case and bracelet than the DEEPSEA on the first time I saw it.
Loved the picture anyway

Cheers,
Spirit.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Spirt that is what I thought as well. I bet since the dial is smaller, it won't wear that large.

D

d4m.test

What I immediately notice (and I love Tudor watches... In fact, I appreciate them more than Rolex) is that the dial text is bold and bright and the date font is damn near invisible.
Maybe the advertising aspect of the dial text is more important than actually being able to read the date????
I think this is a watch that might grow on me. It hasnt yet, but it might...
I just hope that when Tudor is re-introduced to the US Market, they arent at ROLEX prices.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I think this model looks great and a little more interesting than the DeepSea. The red hand adds a lot of style to the look.....There are a lot of good deals on older Tudor watches on FleaBay right now.

bx2vio

Known Member
24/5/08
This is such a sexy watch! Will it be rep of this watch be coming out?

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant
Now that IS sexy! It's one of the few non-chrono Tudors I actually like, might pick one up when it becomes available.

Edit: Is it just me, or it looks a little bit like the Omega ProPlof?

marie.b2015

Looking Around
4/11/18
Friends, I really want these beautiful Tudor watches ... Please recommend me a good seller. I am a newcomer from Czech Republic. Thank you for your advice

Apfelbaum123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/6/18
A nice watch, absolutely in time, but the 45mm is something too fat for me personally