No announcement yet.

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to put this bad boy back on the combi bracelet instead of the rubber. Not sure why but I like it way more on the bracelet.

WTB: Tudor Heritage BB 7922R (with the rose on the dial not the shield), also BB 58

Comment

Comment

"Ironman. The armor clad superhero of the free world may be doomed to die, yes, the life of America's most dramatic avenger may well hinge upon a delicate subminiature component containing the strange secret which keeps his injured heart beating, and enables him to live as tony stark one of the nations leading scientists, head of tony stark industries."

WTB: Tudor Heritage BB 7922R (with the rose on the dial not the shield), also BB 58

Comment

Gens:
          Navitimer Cosmonaute TT, Datejust 1603, Omega de Ville quartz, SMP 41mm , AK 114200,TH Carrera 1887 CAR2110, TH Carrera Cal36
          Reps:
          SA v2 franken, SA v3, exp1 14270

Comment

Been thinking about selling this piece lately. I love bright colors, but this one is glossy, not matte, and for some reason that makes it feel cheap to me. Idk. I'm on the fence.

Wearing doc martens today with neon laces to match

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Favre-Leuba Sea Sky

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

snowy!

Comment

Gens:
                                Navitimer Cosmonaute TT, Datejust 1603, Omega de Ville quartz, SMP 41mm , AK 114200,TH Carrera 1887 CAR2110, TH Carrera Cal36
                                Reps:
                                SA v2 franken, SA v3, exp1 14270

Comment

Working...
                                X