• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OK I finally got rid of my yellow fever!

SliceMaster

10/12/07
Westcoast of Sweden
Hi guys, I have always liked the look of watches with yellow dial and have been looking for something I liked.

A week ago I found this Seiko 7S26 Automatic Divers watch on Ebay and it looked good so I took the plunge and got it,

cost was around $ 150 with free shipping.

Pictures on the web was really nice but you never know with a used watch right, well the pictures couldn´t even show how nice it is, not a mark anywhere on the watch it actually looks and feels like new, bracelet is in perfect nick so I couldn´t be happier.

Nuff talking here are some pictures

DSC_0013_zpsuxyyq09y.jpg

DSC_0009_zps1gf8gzyn.jpg

DSC_0011_zps3mk1y79v.jpg

6_zps7i7a4yj6.jpg

DSC_0014_zpse4o9qknp.jpg

xHitch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/16
Nice, what seller?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Once Summer´s here yellow watches do have something special. Nice one, congrats on the Seiko.

cocaratcha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/15
Looks good! Give her good summer wristime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SliceMaster

10/12/07
Westcoast of Sweden
OK guys a little update: I called this one a Seiko 7s26 diver but after some looking on the inter-web I found out that 7s26 is the name of the movement oops !!
And this watch is the ones called Seiko SKX007, this shows you how much I knew about this
giggle.gif

Anyway I´m still very happy with the watch and it´s running great so if you fancy one just go for it IMO

I have ordered a Pepsi bezel-insert for it and that will make it pop even more I hope :unsure: