• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some of my gen Breitlings I've had

Zack Morris

I'm Pretty Popular
27/5/10
Oregon
Nice watches. I've had a few Breitlings. Sold the SA because the franken reps are so good and the watched was losing a lot of cash value... really miss my 90s Chronomat though. I prefer them so much to the Evolutions. I recall they even had reps of them back then that looked really good.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Feel a bit nostalgic so I thought I'd put some pics up of the gen Breitlings I've owned.

My first was a Superocean Chrono with white dial and blue subs with Pro II bracelet.

2atumase.jpg

Next was one of my favourites.
Super Avenger white arabic dial and subs with Pro II bracelet and Ocean Racer in black.

aqyhary8.jpg

8y2u9y4y.jpg

While I owned this I desperately wanted to try a Bentley so purchased this shimmering blue dial Bentley Motors.
Absolutely loved this watch!!

qubu2egu.jpg

I needed something of an everyday beater watch as the polished finish takes a bit of a hammering so then purchased a Superocean on a Pro I to see me through.

azy8umeb.jpg

I then fancied something a bit different so pushed the button on my final purchase.....The very beautiful Seawolf Avenger Titanium with a diver pro strap. This was soon to be exchanged for a beautiful Pro II bracelet.

[pic to follow]

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did wearing them :)

All of your Breitlings are really hot.... I'm in lust with that brand! :p