• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guys-- you don't have to number the GUG posts

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
I numbered the first GUG post because I plan on doing an indepth series of articles like the one I did for the Maxim Gorky. But you don't have to number every post as it comes along.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
seanf said:
I numbered the first GUG post because I plan on doing an indepth series of articles like the one I did for the Maxim Gorky. But you don't have to number every post as it comes along.

Numbering works good for the specific watch threads, seperates them from the general gens under a grand discussions. Like I plan on adding some more under the Seiko topic I posted (probably running back to sams tonight to pick it up).

:p

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Don't worry Sean. At the rate they're going they'll be Gugged out by the end of the day. :p

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
aw, poor baby.... you wanted to be the only one numbering posts huh?

But how will I ever be special and unique and wonderful now?

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
There's a whole Midget Mod Squad
Midgets.jpg

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
GUG posts are a great idea. I have several Accutron, Casio, Pulsar, Skagen, Tommy Bahama, Swatch, Le Chateau, Timex, Nike, and 24 Fossils! I will be posting all of these over the next few days. Hope you like.

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
Ok, no need to number the threads.... It would be appreciated if the watch model, or at least brand, were included in the subject title, though!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
LOL! Ok ok seanf. The numbering will be limited to you :lol:

My bad... I think I started it all. I will edit them out.