• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What exactly to do with an ARF Dial to fit in a Noob Daytona

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Hello my fellow Rep-Enthusiasts,

as the title suggests I am eager to know what exactly has to be done to an ARF V2 Dial to fit inside a Noob V3 Daytona 116500 LN Panda.

I was lucky to grab an ARF Dial and I want to ask my watchsmith to install it in my watch, but I want to tell him, that the dial has to be reshaped. From what I have read here I found out, that one has to „grind“ the dial. But where, how and why? Here is a pic of the dial I bought:

3c6f4cafdf356e72d213b2a0718a0b61.jpg

I searched along the modding-area of the forum but did not find anything useful. If I have overread something I am sorry...

Really hope you guys can help me out.

Best regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The ARF dial diameter is too large to fit in the Noob case. So it has to be shaved (sanded, ground down) down to the correct diameter. Alternatively, the Noob case can be milled so it's a slightly larger diameter.

EDIT: When reading back through my emails with Ado213 (I had the same work done last year) I note that he machined the interior of the Noob case so the dial would fit, rather than shaving the dial diameter. I would guess that modding the case is probably easier (for a watchsmith with the right tools - i.e a lathe).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ernesteka

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Thank you, I will tell this to my watchsmith. :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk