• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

18 mm Rolex clasp

Breamkiller

Looking Around
8/2/20
Greetings RWI, hello from Ukraine. After reading the forum for a while I blive the best will be to post a question here, just to avoid some flying stones at my side :)

Here is the story. I have a beautiful homage of the submariner by Davosa and I like the watch very much except one small detail, the clasp. It is cheap and really make the watch looks like Invicta :(

I've been searching for the Rolex type clasp for a while and have tried a few ones from aliexpress, the quality is awful so eventually, I've found this forum that is my last hope.

That I'm looking for is the clasp that has 18mm width and 9 mm centerlink. This can be either glidelock or a fliplock or an easyling, all options are possible. What I care about is the clasp quality, good operation experience, and feel, little play between the parts, and no logo! I know this sounds pretty strange and it is highly possible that such clasp doesn't exist however I really hope someone in China has made something like that already.

Hope for the community help.

Chers
Breamkiller :)

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thanks, I've just checked their website, the same aliexpress style quality. Not what I'm looking for :(

I'm using their inserts for my projects and they're a million miles from "aliexpress style quality", which was why I suggested them. Others here use their case sets. Anyway, good luck with your search.

Breamkiller

Looking Around
8/2/20
I'm using their inserts for my projects and they're a million miles from "aliexpress style quality", which was why I suggested them. Others here use their case sets. Anyway, good luck with your search.

So, perhaps they don't have the whole stock listed on the website. Again, just to be specific, I need a clasp like glidelock or fliplock or that has an easylink. I haven't seen any of these on their website.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
So, perhaps they don't have the whole stock listed on the website. Again, just to be specific, I need a clasp like glidelock or fliplock or that has an easylink. I haven't seen any of these on their website.
Ah okay, I was responding to the bit where you said "all options are possible." which isn't really specific. Anyway, once again - good luck with your search.