• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are there any threads on how to use Bitcoin for purchasing Reps?

Kurt Barlow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/19
Hello everyone,

I’m new to the forum and new to buying from TDs.

I understand using BTC is perhaps one of the best ways to go about paying for your new rep for security, however, as someone who has never used or invested in BTC before- I’m not sure where to start!

Are there any threads about how to go about learning?

I understand what BTC is and how to acquire it, I just don’t get how to use it for purchasing reps with the volatile conversion rates and all.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mikio17

19/10/19
Hey, welcome to the forum. I saw an instructional video on how to use BTC on Puretime's site. Might be helpful.

Reactions: Kurt Barlow

hare9lon

4/2/19
SF Bay Area
I used the video on Puretime's site and also use Coinbase. It's the most "retail" website I think. You can fund using a debit card or your checking account and it's pretty straightforward. Sending to the TD is also easy from the app/website on Coinbase. I just bought 2 watches via BTC when previously paying with my MasterCard. So much cheaper and about as easy.

Reactions: Kurt Barlow

dongs

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
16/8/18
EU
Some time ado I paid my order via bitcoin at puretime. After the completion of the order about 1 day later the mail cam with all details of the transaction (wallet id, note text, amout, etc...). I paid via my hardware wallet and half day later I had the confirmation from puretime that the payment has arrived.