• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New to reps, Is this a good buy?

WatermelonMan

Looking Around
3/1/19
Hi guys, im new to the rep world and i have been thinking about buying a datejust replica for a long time. I just need some help by someone with more knowledge then me.
This is the watch i was thinking about buying: https://www.asian7750.co/product_show.asp?p_id=4266
Is this a good watch? And i also saw that if you scroll down to look at the details of the watch it says with big red text "BP version !! Datejust 41mm 2017 Edition with new steely Jubilee Bracelet"
what is bp? and is it a good thing or a bad thing that it is bp? I know this might be a stupid noob question but i really need help with this. Thanks in advance for reading this and hopefully you can help me out a bit.

Reactions: walke121

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Just remember every datejust rep has the same common flaw, the bezel is too high. This is an instant tell for someone who knows what they're looking for. it's something which can be easily spotted from more than arms distance away with the correct angle.

WatermelonMan

Looking Around
3/1/19
Just remember every datejust rep has the same common flaw, the bezel is too high. This is an instant tell for someone who knows what they're looking for. it's something which can be easily spotted from more than arms distance away with the correct angle.
Oh thanks I didn't know that, I don't really mind that though I just like the look of it so I just want it to look nice and also last some time.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk