• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st TD Purchase

BennySkoo

Horology Curious
8/3/15
Ft. Worth Texas
Hey Guys, I just wanted to say hello I been a member for the past couple of years. I'm a true Seiko fanboy always have been a fan of modding them being the parts are so easy and cheap to come by. That being said I'm about to get my first vintage Rep on Chazing Time through PayPal heard a lot of people as of late getting screwed by sending it as a gift /family am I safe to do so to the TD?

Tudor Snowflake 7016

I will keep all the newbies like myself updated through the process, as soon as all the TD's get back from CN!

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
Really? They offered paying by PP? That's unusual for dealing with a member w/ low posts and no record. Bear in mind they have to trust that you don't panic in case of a delay in delivery et al. Are you sure you communicate to the correct CT address?

BennySkoo

Horology Curious
8/3/15
Ft. Worth Texas
loewenzahn That's my reason for posting and asking the question! Another thing to note for new members beau7816

1. First Timers: Read Before Posting - Alot of the links are dead
2. Who's Got The Best Sub- Is this a constantly updated list because I feel like the watches are constantly being improved nor does it list anything about vintage time pieces.

Mike r

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Hey Guys, I just wanted to say hello I been a member for the past couple of years. I'm a true Seiko fanboy always have been a fan of modding them being the parts are so easy and cheap to come by. That being said I'm about to get my first vintage Rep on Chazing Time through PayPal heard a lot of people as of late getting screwed by sending it as a gift /family am I safe to do so to the TD?

Tudor Snowflake 7016

I will keep all the newbies like myself updated through the process, as soon as all the TD's get back from CN!

Friends family = no recourse. Goods and service you have recourse but only after you have gone thru proper Chanel’s and gotten permission from a mod. Read all noob rules regarding this. Also costs you more thru goods and services