• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What "replica brands" are the best?

Xabo

Known Member
27/3/19
Germany
What ist about PF and PPF for the Nautilus 5711, did I miss something? I think they do the best reps on this model.

Gallantor

Horology Curious
28/5/19
Thank you, I am about to buy an IWC Mark and this post will surely be useful.

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
What "replica brands" are the best?

This may be of some interest for those new to the rep world.

This might be of interest to those wanting to know who produces the best!

Which Factory Is The Best On Making Replica Watches ?

Confusion will come across your mind especially if you are new in replica, because there are many replica factory around the market, weather well known or not. When you look at the website mentioning so many different replica factories, there will be some obvious questions, which factory is the best? Are they all good?

In order to wipe your confusion, I will explain which factory is the best to make particular brands or models. Because every factory has their own flagship model on replica watch they built. By this topic, I hope you guys will understand and use it as guidance to pick some good stuffs from the right factory. I will try as honest as possible to tell the truth and this is also based on my experience handling replica selling activities, and getting more information from replica forums and from the customer feedback.

Here we go... !
......[/COLOR]

Great post!

Believer374

Horology Curious
1/6/19
This post was very informative! I am in the market for a GMT Master 2 116710LN with a clone movement. From what I read of the post Noob is my best bet for this model. I found a very very appealing looking Noob model on puretime. Does anyone have experience with the model below? Is there a more cost affective place to purchase?

GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black Ceramic 1:1 Noob Best Edition A3186
https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-ii-116710-ln-black-ceramic-11-noob-best-edition-a3186.html#

Thanks in advance - newbie here

grandhotel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/16
Posts like this just make the decisions in life so much easier thanks again!

mottykytu

4/6/13
Where do you suggest needs update?

Don't know if i get the point of the thread wrong,

but ZF for example have 2 Patek Rep that consider best on the market of this model atm

which are

1/ ZF Aquanaut 5167a (most agree it is the best OOTB)
2/ ZF 5296G Calatrava (Come closet to the gen calatrava)

I think they should be added to the list, please correct me if I'm wrong !

p/s: ZF also made very good JLC MUT moon recently I think !

Last edited:
Reactions: WATCH HACKER

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
It's a starting point for new members here to at least guide them in some direction. People would argue that other watches are better and some would argue the opposite and the list would be changing on a weekly basis.

So remember it's a starting point.

Circarama

Supporter
Certified
21/6/18
Sunny California
It’s a GREAT starting point! Thanks so much for taking the time to assemble this list. It’s a daunting task, especially given the subjective nature of watch grading.

Also, just a reminder to everyone that this list started “aging” the moment it was assembled, as there are wonderful new reps being released every day. There’s no way to continually update this list, but what it DOES do is give you an idea of which factory to look for when trying to find a specific brand of watch. Invaluable information for the new rep watch collector. :thumbs up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: beau7816