• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Important before you buy

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
Guys please please do not state on any sale i will buy it/i will take it and then make the seller wait for funds. The seller has most likely cleaned and prepped the watch in advance so thay can post off quickly. However there is nothing more infuriating than someone making them wait for funds. Even worse is someone who asks can you hold it for me as am very keen to buy....then nothing but tumbleweed for days on end. Would you load a cart up with shopping at the supermarket then take it to the checkout and leave it there. I will never hold a watch for someone anymore as they can not be trusted and you may miss a genuine buyer. This is a forum for genuine people with a real interest in watches not for idiots. I now have my own black list of idiots i will not trade with. It has not been easy to say all this without swearing and ranting but i am sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited: