Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

how to pay via bank transfer to TD, account number seems too long

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to pay via bank transfer to TD, account number seems too long

hi all ive finally got round to picking two watches from a TD, im paying via bank transfer and trying to send money but the account number is too long to enter fully into the banking app. Its intime im buying with. any had this issue or is there something im glaringly doing wrong, dont want to ge the bank account numebr wrong as im stuffed for getting my money back

Just talk to Ryan he will help you out. Usually he doesnt get wrong bank numbers. Its a copy paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jxwatch1 View Post
      Just talk to Ryan he will help you out. Usually he doesnt get wrong bank numbers. Its a copy paste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i've sent him a message will see what he says, perhaps as its HK its a longer bank acct number but i dont have the space to type it all in

Comment

It to be an IBAN code I would think rather than a standard bank acc number.

Comment

going on a broswer rather than a phone app helped as i could select the international payment tab, he didnt supply me with BIC code so ive had to email him over that.

thanks all for trying to help

Comment

Originally posted by stolt View Post
            going on a broswer rather than a phone app helped as i could select the international payment tab, he didnt supply me with BIC code so ive had to email him over that.

thanks all for trying to help
            Transferwise.
            Everything's for sale, I got 5 passports, I'm never going to jail!

Comment

Working...
            X