Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob to Noob: welcome and getting to know the rep culture...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that

Comment

aye aye Captain Brosivich

Comment

Hi guys. I've been a member for a while but mostly satisfy my curiosity by reading what everyone has to say. I purchased a rep submariner bluesy about a year ago from a local jeweler that has a back-door rep trade going on (good for him.) I paid $550 for it and it seems like a pretty nice watch. I'd really be curious to find out which the factory it. came from. Any tells that I can look for? I've had some bracelet issues- I finally got sick of it falling of my wrist and bought a cheap bracelet off of Etsy for about $60... the color is wrong and glide lock is crap. I'd like to find a solid aftermarket bracelet. Everything that I've read so far leads me to understand that ARF makes a nice bracelet. I suppose that I should just jump into the TD page and find one that is willing to sell me a bracelet. Any recommendations for a dealer that will sell parts?

Just as an interesting little tidbit- I found this on an Amazon search today... Noob for sale on amazon. Ha ha ha...

https://www.amazon.com/Luxury-Submar...8&sr=8-47&th=1

Comment

hello all thank you

Comment

Lastleg69 It is always a challenge to get the TD's to sell parts. I have been successful in getting parts when I order a watch from the same factory that I want the part from. Prior to this approach, they said no. You may have better luck with M2M. You can also post on WTB "Want to Buy"
            Last edited by tkingjr; 07-06-20, 23:44.

Comment

Working...
            X