• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC issue - is it my eyes or did they do it for real?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
The minutes hand and the pearl have green lume, all the rest hands and markers blue.

That's as per gen, mate :smile:

Thats a cool feature. I'm contemplating pulling yoke, how is the strap as per GEN?

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Thats a cool feature. I'm contemplating pulling yoke, how is the strap as per GEN?

The rubber strap is smooth and has a nice feel but it's not comparable with the feel of gen Rubber B straps and therefore surely also not as good as gen Omega rubber straps.

groovystix

Blue Collar Watch Enthusiast
Patron
Certified
10/1/17
CONUS
You really have to look at these pictures...in my excitement, I may have not caught that. Good catch Sir!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

b56d1da63461f2229afb851f54cdec98.jpg

Quite frankly, it looked all right to me; but after reading the comments and studying the pic for a long time, I finally saw the slight difference. From my humble perspective and opinion, if I had to look this closely for a long time, I wouldn't fret about it. No one in public is going to grab your wrist, whip out a loupe, and study it for flaws. But, as I said, that' s just me.

dave

Reactions: Lariram