POFEX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POFEX

Figured I'd ask a stupid question in The Stupid Question Section (that has a ring to it, I'm looking at you moderators). I see under a bunch of folks user names it say POFEX. I'm sure it's a play on "Rolex" and I'm guessing it's some sort of ranking system depending on post count? Anyone care to enlighten me?

Side note: I am not insinuating that all post in the flame free zone are stupid questions. But it does seem like the best place for one to do such a thing.

It's just a misspelling of Rolex...as the Chinese commonly did on cheap early reps.

As far as it being under your username, it's when you reach a certain number of posts it will appear...(not sure of the number tho)

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Originally posted by WingNut, post: 2677428
      It's just a misspelling of Rolex...as the Chinese commonly did on cheap early reps
      Cool.. didn't know that. Wingnut taking me to school with a Saturday morning history lesson! Thanks man.

Comment

Titles appear after a certain number of posts-----------------> https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...rk-Side-Levels
        Supporters' can enter their own titles, FYI.

Also, little Breitling wings appear based on total post count. I've seen the Pofex designation, not sure where it came from, though. It doesn't seem to fit in with the others?

Comment

Originally posted by Fiddo, post: 2677498
          Oh... It's the second sticky in the FFZ...where I was just at...lol. Forgive my ignorance of the term dark side. Thanks.

Comment

Haha needed to search up this. Was wondering if the moderators just had some fun with my profile

Comment

I'm ashamed to say I almost would like to see a "pofex" rep... maybe even buy one for the laughs.

Comment

I think my early NoobMariner has the Pofex back. It was certainly made in "Shiterand"

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                ************************************************** *************
                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by WingNut View Post
                  It's just a misspelling of Rolex...as the Chinese commonly did on cheap early reps.

As far as it being under your username, it's when you reach a certain number of posts it will appear...(not sure of the number tho)
                  Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Kestembaum View Post

Thank you
                    I assume "DO NOT TRADE WITH ME" is not a designation like POFEX which you get for a certain number of posts, right? Where does that come from?

Comment

Comment

Other than trailboss99, does anyone else have the big gold Breitling wings for 20k+ posts?

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                          I think my early NoobMariner has the Pofex back. It was certainly made in "Shiterand"

Think this might be a neighbouring country

Last edited by Solution6; 11-09-20, 14:25.
                          In an open relationship with my Moonwatch.

Comment

LOL, now that's a new one on me.

************************************************** ********
                            People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                            ************************************************** *************
                            hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                            ************************************************** ********
                            When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                            X