• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Currently best available Rolex

Isomaster

Horology Curious
16/5/22
Germany
What is the best currently available Rolex Sub/DT
I did a research and concluded... It's impossible to say, Clean Factory, VS Factory... All have their own specialtys. I'm looking for a Sub Hulk, the currently best available

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Patron
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
R factory, hands down. I have been on their list and waiting on QC

The personal QC of R Factory is something i like. But i recently RL a Daytona because bracelet was too large. Service isnt that good currently xD

skeptiballs

Horology Curious
25/4/21
I bought a ZF hulk last year and has been my favorite so far. I'm going to be selling it soon(to many watches and don't wear it often) so if you're in the market for one, PM me - location Netherlands.

Reactions: Isomaster

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
What is your best factory version depends on your requirements and tolerance level. Do you want a clone movement? Do you care about the rehaut lettering engravement etc.

If you don’t care about the level of detail,
Just order one from a high tier factory, the end

Reactions: kavorca1

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
What is the best currently available Rolex Sub/DT
I did a research and concluded... It's impossible to say, Clean Factory, VS Factory... All have their own specialtys. I'm looking for a Sub Hulk, the currently best available

You did the research in order that you wouldn’t need to ask, “Who makes the best Sub?”, you answered your own question, but then you went on to ask “Who makes the best Sub?” anyway.

Brilliant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: kavorca1