• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Datejust 36mm. Which one?

Mbizzi

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Thank you gilrob.
I did indeed look carefully at the Rolex subforum and I then decided to look around.

Both watches are very very similar and high standards.
Just wondering if I can have an expert suggestion on which one would be "better'.

Thank you

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thank you gilrob.
I did indeed look carefully at the Rolex subforum and I then decided to look around.
Both watches are very very similar and high standards.
Just wondering if I can have an expert suggestion on which one would be "better'.
Thank you
I know nothing about the watches, if you think they're equally good get the cheaper one. It has the A2824 movement which is well proven more so than the A3235. You can verify this by researching in the Movements section. Best of luck.

Reactions: kavorca1

Mbizzi

Horology Curious
27/11/21
Thank you for the input.

I'm looking for some experts of replica that knows about details. A general support is always appreciated but the expertise is what I'd to gather here.

Yes, movement A2824 is well established. A3235?

​​​​​​WHat about other details of these 2 watches?
IS there any other seller that can provide an even better replica?

Thank you

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Go to goggle and type in the watch of your choice and add rwi at the end of search and read read read the many threads on those watches. You have to decide what you like not what others like. What isn’t a big deal to you may be a big deal to others. Man up and do a lil research for yourself

Reactions: derjenigewelcher